Meet Malakai :)

Congrats!!!!

Sadly, your labor sounds pretty "normal" for being induced...when the body isnt ready it just doesnt work:( So glad it all worked out in the end

milos_mommy

YAYYYY! He's so precious and his hair is so awesome! I'm glad you checked in, I've been wondering how everything went.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Congrats to you and Frank! I am glad he is being an easy baby. He is truly handsome, Erica <3

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thank you for all of the sweet comments. :) My little dude makes me so happy... happier than I've ever been! I'm so appreciative of all of your support and kindness while I was going through this pregnancy and everything that happened in the past year. I don't know what I would've done without Chaz.

Here's a picture of Kai waking up to go to his first doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor said he's super healthy, strong & alert, and he's gained a few ounces. He makes the funniest faces and he's so expressive for a newborn! It's amazing being able to look at a baby and see yourself in them.

Sadly, your labor sounds pretty "normal" for being induced...when the body isnt ready it just doesnt work:(
Yeah, that's what I thought was going on. They acted like my hypertension made it necessary to induce early and I don't know if I could've pushed him out if he was full term or later. But I guess I'll never know. That experience definitely made me understand why women choose to do home births, that's for sure!

Members online

No members online now.