OMG...too funny

F

fastpitchchic

Chiana my GSD rescue is afraid of clean clothes piles for some reason. She runs and hides every time I take clothes out of the drier, and won't come out until I'm done folding the clothes. So tonight I noticed that she was hiding again while I was at the drier. I called her over to me and had sniff and check out the drier so she could see nothing was going to happen. The next thing I knew she was climbing into the drier!!! I had to coax her out of it, after I stopping laughing. She had made herself right at home in it. I guess she's ok with clean clothes now.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
That is funny! We had a cat that used to do that! He loved the dryer! Haha... get a picture of her!! :D

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
More than a few cats have died in the dryer when the owners didn't know they were in there and turned the dryer on. It nearly happened with my late mother's cat. Fortunately she's right here next to me at age 18.

She may have been wary of the static in the clothes coming out of the dryer. Or her previous owners may have punished her for getting on the clean clothes.

Shame you didn't get a photo of her in the dryer though, lol!

F

fastpitchchic

I tried to get a photo, but the camera was upstairs and I was down stairs. I will get a pic if it happens again. I'm not sure what happened at the last place she was at. I'm wondering if she got into trouble for the same thing. That static doesn't seem to bother her, in fact she gets into the play position and runs cirlces around me when she gets zapped on the nose. It's only clean clothes that she freaks out about.

Doberluv

Too funny! Yeah....I wondered about the static too. Well, somehow she must have figured, it's not scary anymore. They do the darndest things sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.