Nolu's Enormous Thread of FOHA Pictures

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
You kill me Nolu! FOHA has some of the best looking shelter dogs ever, I swear.
I'm going to come down and steal some at night. Tonight, actually. LOL

And first on my list is Mastiff mix bitch, then Opie, followed by the Funniest Dog Ever. And I'm coming in my x90, they better be able to squeeze!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
BEAUTIFUL pictures, Nolu! :) Do they use any of your pictures on their website/petfinder? They really should.

That first Pittie girl looks so sweet, and she looks like she's had a rough life. I just want to hug her.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oh MY GOD. Mr.Hangshimself looks HILARIOUS! He would definitely be a character to have around!

noludoru

Bored Now.
oh no...i know I said I was coming with you guys to FOHA... but... don't know that I can without taking this little one home... want want want oh my goodness I want so bad
She'll be adopted by then. no worries. :p

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Nolu! :) Do they use any of your pictures on their website/petfinder? They really should.

That first Pittie girl looks so sweet, and she looks like she's had a rough life. I just want to hug her.
No, the website hasn't been updated. I'll let you know, lol. I've been thinking about volunteering to do some of their petfinder stuff for them, like updating pictures and info. That's something I could do myself that I bet they need.

Members online

No members online now.