I need to learn when to shut my mouth...

Hillside

Original Twin
I really need to learn when to just leave welll enough alone and shut up already. :rolleyes:

I was at dog class last Tuesday with Miss Soggy dog (and our new member NoodleRubyAllie), it was the end of class when we have our Q&A and discuss general dog care. SOMEBODY decided to start bouncing around. Long story short, the dumb black and tan dog decided to chuck me under the chin with her big, hard stupid head. She got me so hard I actually started crying. :rolleyes: I handed her off to the instructor and went to the bathroom to compose myself and get the thoughts of bloody murder out of my head. I got back and made the comment that "Why couldn't it have been the fuzzy dog? It would have hurt less since there would have been some padding."

I got home, let Mangodog out of his crate so he could go outside, and then it happened. The dog that doesn't jump up on me at all (but does jump on everyone else, thanks Ryan) RAN full speed at me and launched himself into my chin, in the SAME EXACT spot that Saga got me earlier. It was trash night and I seriously considered chucking them both in the can and hauling them to the curb. They would have looked cute with banana peels on thier heads, right? I offered them up to any willing takers in chat that night, but funny, after I told the story , no one seemed to want them. I can't imagine why not...

What I want to know is which Chazzer gave my dogs cell phones to do thier evil plotting?

LMAO . . . . Sorry, but it's one of those things that's happened to all of us at one time or another and it's funny after it quits hurting - sometimes even before ;)

Shiva caught me with her sledgehammerhead a couple of times. Thankfully I managed to NOT bite my tongue :eek:

How's your jaw this feeling?

adojrts

LMAO
I can relate!! I bent over and two of my dogs jumped, one nailed me in the throat (I know why they say if your being attacked by someone to slam them in the throat, its very effective in taking someone out) and the second dog gave me a black eye!!!

Kinda like insult upon injury huh????

Hillside

Original Twin
Things happen in threes .....who's next !
Do NOT be giving the bunny any ideas Grammy. :mad:

Well, they have both seperatley tried to kill/maim me. A couple weeks ago Saga split my lip when she jumped up on the bed. Django has a bad habit of placing his paw on your foot and then stretching, thus raking his nails the length of your foot. SOMEBODY else has picked up that habit. They have never ganged up on me though, especially not when they have been seperated.

Anybody want a Doberman or a squeaky toy, erm Aussie? They are barely used!

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
Just remember, if you put them in the trash the crazy horde of loose doxies will initiate them into the clan!

Members online

No members online now.