Latest pics of my horse, Chance

Snark

Mutts to you
Got Sis to take some pics of Chance (he tends to walk up and stick his nose in the lens when I try to take pics myself). I had an vet come out last month who does equine chiropractic work and massage because I was having trouble lifting Chance's feet when I needed to. I wanted to know if it was a physical or training problem, and it turned out to be physical (he had a vertebrae out of alignment and his right hip is frozen.) She worked on him and gave me exercises/stretches to do with him and they've really helped. She came out again today to do a follow up visit and she says he's improved a lot. I still have to do his stretches though.
Here's Chance parked out (the equine equivalent of stacking, I guess. Lol!) He'll immediately park whenever I halt him, so I'm guessing he was shown extensively at some point in his life. I am strategically placed behind him. Lol!

Stretching his topline (carrot stretchies):

More stretches:

Roxy's CD

You know I love necks and he's got the most wonderful crest!! LOL

What a difference a few months makes eh... Was it last winter you got him or early this spring?

I can't believe the change in his muscle mass and coat. He's a totally different horse!

Snark

Mutts to you
It's actually been over a year since I first got him but he had a long way to go. This was taken the night he arrived.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
WOW :eek: You have done wonders with him! He is GORGEOUS!!

I am so jealous over all you people who get to have horses.

BostonBanker

Chance looks amazing! I love my horse's chiro - what a huge difference it makes. You should be so proud of yourself and of your horse!

Giny

Oh my goodness -hearts a pitter-pattering- Is he a Morgan? They are one of my fav! He's absolutely stunning and what a wonderful recovery job you did with him.

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
*stares in awe* He is GORGEOUS! What an amazing job you did with him! His neck is so muscular and....oh my gosh I just love him!

He is magnificent and so majestic looking! He surely has blossomed under your care! He in no way resembles the bedraggled creature he was a year ago! He has gone from a diamond in the rough to a priceless gem!:)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
:eek: OMG! Whatever care you gave him, it was amazing. He is absolutely GORGEOUS! He sure has changed a lot in a very, very good way! :D
I can not wait to have a horse!!! You're so lucky!

Members online

No members online now.