Whose dog?

mrose_s

BusterLove
Buster is without a doubt my dog, we picked each other the day he came home eventhough for the first 18 months he was the "family dog" mum ended up just handing him over and saying he was mine, I wanted a dog and we were really bonded. Its actually very rare that he'll seek attention from anyone except me, but he's by my side all the time.

Mac is very much my sisters dog and Harry is very much my mothers though we do steer them in that direction.

All the dogs just tend to go their respective beds when "their" person isn't home and wait for them.

BostonBanker

Meg is so completely mine. She's actually better about interacting with other people now that I don't get to bring her to work every day. She will occasionally choose to stay on her dog bed in the living room with my parents while I am upstairs, while she used to hover in my area non stop. As hard as it was at first to *not* have that constant adoration, I think it is far better and healthier for her. She's still concerned first and foremost with me and what I'm doing, but she's able to relax when left with others now.

Blaze is mine. hands down. Which is good, since he was bought for me lol.

He does adore Ryan, and will listen and do what ever Ryan wants off him.
But if Ryan is walking him, and Im walking Bucky (neighboors dog) and I go to take Bucky home, Blaze will leave Ryan at my house door step to follow us (we live next door. so its not a big deal)

umterps97

Maya is absolutely my boyfriend's dog! I know she loves me too, but she is his shadow at all times. She listens a lot better to him, too! :rolleyes:

When he goes away for a few days, and then comes home, all surfaces need to be cleaned off because the strength of her tail wagging will send everything flying! :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Rylie and Tucker are definitely "my" dogs. They love their daddy, but they are smitten by me... lol. Tucker is attached to me allll of the time... he's definitely a velcro dog.

Both Rory and Chloe belong to their daddy... Chloe was even supposed to be my birthday present, but she's such a daddy's girl.

My dogs . . . granted they don't really have a choice since I'm terminally single. LOL! But Teeny has always been a momma's girl, and people always laugh at how even while Blue is wiggling and getting loved on by someone, he is always staring straight at ME. I love those bulldogs <3

ACooper

Phoebe is hands down my son's dog..........she loves all the kids, but my oldest son has been 'her person' since he was 10 years old :) He is the most active and has always had her tagging with him from day one.

Orson is a mix of mine and Kevin's dog. For the first year, he was MINE and only wanted me period. Now, he wants his lovin' and hard playing (tug and wrestling) from Kevin and is overly protective of me. Even if it's against Kevin, LOL. If we play around, wrestle around (you know how goofy couples act) Orson is always on MY side and tries to get Kevin off/away from me, he'll grab Kevin by the pant legs and tug him backwards, LOL...........sometimes I even call him for back up if I start loosing and he's not around! LMAO!

xpaeanx

Muffin is my dog hands down. He loves other people but I come first. If someone is petting him and he's loving it, he'll leave that person to follow me if I leave the room.

Wash... well... it depends on his mood. I would say he's more my friend's dog actually. LOL. They just hit off and LOVE each other. I'm actually jealous! he's supposed to be MY dog!!! But, with anyone else, they're only relavent so long as I'm around but not petting him. If I leave, he crates himself and waits, if I'm avail to pet him, he doesn't care about them, if I'm around but not petting him, then he will look to other people to get pet.

CaliTerp07

Lucy's definitely split between Zach and me. She loves us both a gazillion times over, and will wiggle her body so hard she falls over when either of us comes home from work. If one of us is in room A and the other in room B, she'll lie on the floor between the two rooms so she can keep an eye on us both. At night, if I'm ready for bed and Zach's not home yet, she'll hang out at the top of the stairs, right outside the bedroom and wait for him to come back so everyone is home.

Gypsydals

Ivan is defiantly mine. No one else exists when I am around. Ivan had me picked out at 7 weeks old when we went to look at the litter (maybe I should have ran then. LOL) If Peewee had to pick a person it would be my husband. But Peewee is perfectly content to be away from people. Its always been a joke around here that Peewee is a dog who would be perfectly happy as an outside only dog with minimal human contact.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve has always been mine. She's very friendly, but flat out refuses to take direction from anybody else.

Dash likes everyone. She's my mom's dog, and I think if put in a position to choose somebody, she'd choose my mom... but she pretty much likes everyone.

Dakota is one of those dogs that was bonded tightly to me as a puppy, but fell in love with my dad as an adult. As my dad has relaxed and gotten older, he developed a fondness for the dog and now they're inseparable.

Giny

Steve often says that Boomer and Kassie would die if ever something was to happen to me, so I guess that would qualify them as my dogs. lol

Tilly is attached to me, but when Steve's home its all about him, she needs to sit by him, get pet by him. Though he does say that she sometimes does cry when I'm not around but I wonder if she's picking it up from Boomer and Kassie more then really missing me.

Nemo, the cat, is all about my son. He's so in love with him.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Well, this is pretty easy.. Buddy is mine, Bella's is Mit's and Banzai is so wishy-washy, he can belong to either one of us he wants at any time. :p :)

Doberluv

I live alone and so my dogs are both mama's babies. But when other people are in the picture, Chulita will tend to prefer sitting on someone else's lap...I think she loves the novelty of a less familiar person...where Jose` is still quite firmly glued to me. My family calls him a mama's boy...very attached.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Chloe is pretty much my dog. She does like to tag along after my sister because she spoils her, but she is my dog. I'm the one she wants to hide behind when she is scared, if I leave her sites in a strange place she tries to move heaven and earth to get to me...even if another member of the family is standing right there with her. I'm the one who has done all of the work with her so I am the one she tolorates things from that she wouldn't let anyone else do.

Rose is my mom's dog. I am her second favorite and am a good alternative to my mom, but she LOVES my mom. She's fine if either my mom or I or around, but take both of us away and she isn't a happy camper.

And although my mom always said Blackie was her dog, he was mine...and I miss him tons. :(

B

Blue_Dog

Sam is my dog. Except on walks, then he's everybody's dog. :p He's just so darn friendly.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I'm flattered, both my dogs are all about me because it's just me here. But, when Nate's here, Lacey is all about him.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Millie is completely mine. She's my constant shadow and doesn't care for most other people one way or another. However, she loves both my mom and my grandmother dearly. She still chooses me over them, though.

Lucy was always the floater, not really caring who she was with as long as she had attention and/or noms, but lately she's becoming more of a mama's girl. She focuses more on me now.

That all said, my mom loves having the role of "Grandma;" none of the training but plenty of spoiling. :p

DanL

As much as my wife would protest, deep down she knows all the dogs are mine. I feed them, train them, walk them, play with them. She gives hugs and cuddles and attention, and they all listen to her, but they look to me for guidance and direction. Even Bruzer- he'll be sound asleep on her lap, if I sit in my recliner and pop the footrest up, he'll jump up and come over and get into the chair with me.

Members online

No members online now.