So Pissed...

Go back, but bring a cell phone or make sure you can borow one. He threatens to "take care of it himself" tell him you will call the authorities on an animal cruelty charge. At the very least it will inconvenience him, or just take care of it yourself.

Just dont punish Rocky by not going back.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Ahh very good point by Blue!!

Rocky might thing that he did something wrong if he doesn't go back as well! I know Riot gets antsy and such when he hasn't been out on the farm in a while..

RD

Are you dead yet?
blue said:
I agree. You did nothing wrong. You shouldn't be the one that needs to stop, BigDog. At the very least, if you and this guy clash completely, you can probably avoid him.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
you could more then likely get him kicked out of that class too if he tries anything again! lol

even threatening.. i'd definately mention that to the "instructor"

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
blue said:
Go back, but bring a cell phone or make sure you can borow one. He threatens to "take care of it himself" tell him you will call the authorities on an animal cruelty charge. At the very least it will inconvenience him, or just take care of it yourself.

I actually just got a cell phone recently. But I mean, you'd think my trainer would be enough 'authorities'.

I'm thinking of just not going at all.. I mean, socialization was always a fun non-stressful experience, and I'm not going to be pissed all Saturday (like today) and stressed (there's enough of that already) cause of some douchebag. I can easily find another trainer and have already contacted few but like I said, I want him kicked out. What he did was uncalled for and he's lucky I didn't castrate him on the spot.

I understand the stress and pissed off part, call your current trainer find out what he is going to do with the a$$hat. If the a$$hat gets to stay tell the trainer you are moving on.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
blue said:
I understand the stress and pissed off part, call your current trainer find out what he is going to do with the a$$hat. If the a$$hat gets to stay tell the trainer you are moving on.
That's the plan. Thanks for the advice, man.

Members online

No members online now.