Tubby Bunny

Well we have 10. It's been 2.5 hours since the last one and I know the 11th was a question mark when the vet was reading the x-ray so this very well may be it. Everyone is happy, healthy, and rambunctious. Momma is definitely ready for bed. LOL!

bubbatd

Sounding good !!! May I add that when I took one of my females in for the " cleansing shot " and puppy check, a still born did emerge . Chances are he may have counted wrong . I'm really only posting this for lurkers to show how important pre whelps and post whelps are !!!! Bless your healthy litter !!! So anxious to see the whole crew !!!

Alright here's your last puppy update for the night. 10 happy healthy pups and one happy tired momma! I'll take and post individual puppy pics tomorrow!

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Oh Sis, they're absolutely beautiful! The first and last pictures just melt my heart. Good girl, Teeny!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
oh I love the little heart marking!

Which one looks most like Teeny? And who do I have to bribe to get a pup??

I'd say the 6th pup in looks like Teeny the most markings-wise. But really the white females are even more sparse for markings than Teeny!

And there are three breeders involved in this litter, so whatever you're planning on bribing with multiply it by 3. LOL!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, even with all the dogs I have, I'd love a Teeny pup one day.

I have had tears flowing from my eyes this morning from the moment I heard the first puppies were born. Hugs & kisses to Teeny and her little babies!

Barb04

Super Moderator
OMG, Renee, i didn't see the heart until you just said it. Oh, that is simply adorable!

My heart is melting for the heart puppy!

Teeny will stay up here until she decides she no longer wants anything to do with the pups (of course after they are weened). Her mother lost interest at about 4.5 - 5 weeks I guess. So we'll see. She can stay up here until they're 8 weeks if she wants to, it's all up to the precious momma!

Members online

No members online now.