Doggie Pools

bubbatd

I check into Camp Bow-Wow from time to time , just to see the dogs , and saw a pool in their Cam#6. I called them as I noticed that it may have a plug in the bottom . It does ! Something I need !. They thought the brand was One Bone . Has anyone seen or herard of this ?? I googled , but couldn't find it . It's a good sized pool and shaped like a bone .

ACooper

Holy crap! I was expecting *maybe* 40-50 dollars...........those are pricey compared to regular kiddie pools! :eek:

I don't think I will be ordering anytime soon :D

bubbatd

Wow !!!! Yes , that's it , but out of my price range ! Wish that there were cheaper ones with a plug to drain !

Barb04

Super Moderator
Grammy, when I had a plastic pool like you do, I would just lean on one of the edges with my hands or even my foot so the water started pouring off the edge. I could get most of the water out this way and only a little was left to tilt out of the pool.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
sheesh considering i buy a new pool every year for $12 at walmart (and it is the bigger one that holds probably 100 gallon) I think I'd rather just be inconvenienced with the dumping out part...

Members online

No members online now.