Shows That Make You Geek Out

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I definitely geek out on SOA. OHMYGODIJUSTLOVETHATSHOW. Hardcore fan. I get very upset because I only have Netflix so I haven't seen season 6 yet and everyone else has. BOO.

Vampire Diaries is a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't love it, but the twists in the plot keep me interested. Always something new coming around.

Crime shows are definitely where it's at for me. SVU, Criminal Minds, ect. I got pretty bored with White Collar after Season 2. I try to pick it back up and it just doesn't work. Dexter is good... some bad acting though.

New Girl is one that I loved as well as Heartland. :p Jericho and Orange is the New Black were okay as well.

Ok, 5 episodes into Teen Wolf. I like it but I seriously am about ready to kill Scott and his whiny, bratty teen angst. I want to slap him and tell him to stop being so annoying, suck it up and deal or at least whine while being productive and communicating.

Stiles is awesome and makes up for it though.

I'm sticking with it because it's not bad and I've heard over and over it gets better and I've learned to listen to that or I wouldn't have stuck with Arrow through the first couple episodes.

Ok, found this the other day and just decided it belonged in this thread. Had me cracking up.

[YOUTUBE]LCDgJiPBxfI[/YOUTUBE]

Zoom

Twin 2.0
^^ROFLMAO!!!

I completely and less than secretly ship Molly/Lestrade based completely off of one scene.

Kootenay

I started watching Arrow, thanks to this thread. I'm just partway through the first season, definitely the first few episodes were a bit meh, but I am getting more into it now.

And the main guy is like insanely good looking so that kind of helps.

^^ROFLMAO!!!

I completely and less than secretly ship Molly/Lestrade based completely off of one scene.
I seriously could not stop laughing while watching it.

Also, unapologetic Dean/Cas fan.

I started watching Arrow, thanks to this thread. I'm just partway through the first season, definitely the first few episodes were a bit meh, but I am getting more into it now.

And the main guy is like insanely good looking so that kind of helps.
It gets better and better!!

I seriously think what saved it was all their ridiculously good looking actors and actresses because enough people were happy to sit there watching them and then all of sudden the show got good.

JacksonsMom

ahhh just started watching Shameless - I LOVE it... anyone else watch this? (I may have to re-read the thread and see lol).

Kootenay

It gets better and better!!

I seriously think what saved it was all their ridiculously good looking actors and actresses because enough people were happy to sit there watching them and then all of sudden the show got good.
Yeah not going to lie, I mostly kept watching it because of the epic eye candy. But, definitely getting into it now!

JacksonsMom

Oh I haven't given up GoT yet, I've just been at my dads all week and he has crappy internet so I can't watch many streaming videos without getting crazy data charges :rofl1: But, Shameless was recorded on our DVR from my step-mom a while back and I started watching it... now I'm obsessed.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I ADORE Shameless. It also makes me feel better about my life, so I binge watch after a night of drinking and debauchery.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I seriously could not stop laughing while watching it.
Seriously, they'd have their funtimes and then the pillow talk would be all about how much of a PITA Sherlock is to the both of them.

What I want to know is if Lestrade's reaction was scripted or not.

I haven't gotten to Dean/Cas yet in SPN, NO SPOILERS

JacksonsMom

I ADORE Shameless. It also makes me feel better about my life, so I binge watch after a night of drinking and debauchery.
LOL yes it makes me feel so much better about my somewhat effed up family. Like, it can't get much worse than that lol. But really I'm in love already too, can't wait to keep watching more.

Kootenay

OMG I looove Shameless! Such a good show. I love the blend of comedy and drama, they just really get it all right.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Ok, 5 episodes into Teen Wolf. I like it but I seriously am about ready to kill Scott and his whiny, bratty teen angst. I want to slap him and tell him to stop being so annoying, suck it up and deal or at least whine while being productive and communicating.

Stiles is awesome and makes up for it though.

I'm sticking with it because it's not bad and I've heard over and over it gets better and I've learned to listen to that or I wouldn't have stuck with Arrow through the first couple episodes.
Trust me, stick with it. Season three is like WOAH. Stiles is amazing. Most of the first season, I just wanted to punch Jackson.

I just started watching Merlin again. On Netflix. Didn't know if I wanted to, because I felt so devastated at the end of the series, but OMG TINY COLIN! Normally, with a show like that, I'd have stopped at the episode with the mud monster... but seeing as how I never saw the first season anyways, and know it gets not so bad. Jeez, that was some bad cgi though.

Saeleofu

^^ROFLMAO!!!

Lol, now I need to know what scene!

I ship the Doctor and the Master. Because I mean come on, really? REALLY?

I tried to watch Firefly, and I just couldn't get into it. I need to try again, obviously. Someone tell me it gets better than the first several minutes of the first episode?

Dagwall

I just marathoned through 6 seasons of True Blood in just over a week. I certainly wouldn't call it the greatest show ever but once it sucks you in you can't stop watching. Excited for the final season to start in June.

Much more excited for the return of Game of Thrones in April though.

Members online

No members online now.