Their collars came!

Bailey08

Almost all of Bailey's collars are from Collar Mania (all until I bought him one one of the Planet Dog fleece lined collars for daycare) -- and he has a number of them! We love them!

Now I wanna order from collarmania! LOL. I have a question... I've bought a few collars online, and the buckles and hardware ended up just being too big and bulky for little 15lb Jackson. I don't like the way that looks on him, he's a solid boy but he's got a pretty tiny neck. I like the 3/4" width but don't need heavy hardware since I don't walk him on a collar anyways.... can you customize what kind of hardware you get?
he would be a good canidate for the no buckle slide collar. You just slide it open, slip over the head then tighten down or the plastic quick release buckles are pretty small in the 3/4" width

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
What great customer service! I can definitely say that after this, Collarmania will be my first stop next time I need to shop for collars :)

B

Backward_Cinderella

Ok... Our next collars are coming from Collarmania! WOW the customer service is FANTASTIC!!!

Saeleofu

I just got an email today saying the package is on the way. WOW! Lisa you've got me seriously impressed at this point :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I've always coveted Collarmania collars; they're so beautiful, and I've seen patterns and designs I've fallen in love with, but I haven't bought any- yet, that is. I'm thoroughly impressed with the customer service (and, gah, I sound like a commercial ad) I feel that if something goes wrong, as these things happen, that Lisa would be someone I could rely on to help sort it out.

noludoru

Bored Now.
This thread is exactly why I recommend Collar Mania to everyone who wants a collar and have bought at least six collars from them so far. One of my first collars had a defect and Lisa replaced it as soon as she heard and sent me a replacement and a few collars for the local Dobe rescue with it. Mine have all been of excellent quality and the bang for your buck really can't be compared. . . the collars are solid as freaking rocks, absolutely beautiful, and cheaper than anything comparable in quality and style.

My favorite one has been on Middie for a few years now and has been beaten to the point where it's just not as pretty anymore. . . but it hasn't broken or frayed and I've never had a single problem with it.

Members online

No members online now.