Dulce look here!

She is at my local kill shelter, she will be euthanized soon :(

Sorry I didnt want to hijack your thread..

Does your rescue pull from out of state?? We are in AR...We have TONS more beautiful pit bulls who will be PTS soon. My pit foster was scheduled to be euthanized 2 days after he became available :(

Thanks

Aaaaggghgackackackaca! YOU SUCK! :(

I don't know if they would, seeing as they already have SO many.

Is she on petfinder? Craigslist?

I knew you'd get me back :(

I told you I would get you back...

She is on petfinder :(

Havent put her on craigslist but I will..

People just dont adopt pits from our shelter :( . We have one local rescue but she pulls from 3 states, and she is the only pit rescue (that i know of) here in Arkansas. I know most rescues are full but look at this poor girl :(

It's so sad...But at least our shelter adopts them out, I know a lot dont...

See you tomorrow..

Ok, here's what you do.

There are SEVERAL fantastic Pit rescues here in Cali. Contact them, and find out if they would be willing to transport/take her. It's a long shot, but it's worth a try.

It was a lost cause, yesterday was euthanasia day and by the time I posted this message she was dead. (Although I didnt know it)

RIP little girl...Hope your next life is better than this one...

She was pregnant. They euthanized a whole lot of pits on Monday. We had one sponsored, a black/white pup and he was euthanized. (I guess they forgot we put him on hold) :confused:

However, the kind sponsors said we should just keep the money and save another.

There is a red & white girl named Amber an owner surrender (IDIOTS! Anyone who would surrender their pit to a kill shelter is an idiot, period.) who is already spayed. We are going to pull her ASAP as well as another pit pup (yet to be decided) with the money we got for the black/white pup.

It's very, very, very, very sad. I cant tell you how heartbroken I was yesterday. I usually dont get emotional but they euthanized 3 terrific pit bulls yesterday, and when I heard about them I started crying. One of which had a sponsor and a rescue in Canada to go to. Had they been labs, they would still be alive.

I honestly didnt think this girl was in any danger at all :(

.Alice.

No one should have the right to take a life away. No one. It disgusts me that we are at this day in age and yet some dogs don't have a chance.

The sad fact is that no one around here adopts pits so they go down first :(

It isnt right and even the people at AC hate euthanizing but they dont have an option. Too many dogs comming in, too few rescues, too few adoptions....

It's heartbreaking especially because we had a rescue/sponsorship for the black & white puppy.

And I could have probably found someone to take mama. :(

I had an offer but it was from someone who I would never send a dog to. (She went homeless in August, had to take the dogs in her rescue to a kill shelter, most were euthanized)

It's so depressing.

DawnMarie

:( I wish I could have helped her. That sweet baby has had tears fall for her now. I sound like a grade schooler, but It's Not Fair. :(

It's not fair and I shed my share of tears yesterday for all of them (there were 3 I REALLY wanted to get out).

At least no one can harm her anymore.

Members online

No members online now.