Trip photos!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
We'll see how many I get through... tons and tons on my flickr account. The dogs LOVED the area we were at. They all were allowed to be off leash, they did very well with recalls and loved having all that acreage to explore.

MORE

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOU GOT TO TAKE THE DOGS TOOOOOO? WOW

THey look so happy! Bella play bowing is da bomb. Great pics!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
LMFAO at Bella's face in the back of the third photo! I love it hahaha.

I too love her play bow.

Beautiful pictures.

And in the BLACK harness...pulling up the rear, is BELLA! Look at that form, such grace...NOT!!!!! LOL:rofl1:

Great pics Nikki. I hadn't realized that Buddy was so much bigger than Bonzai..or maybe it's just the angle of that first shot.
Love the 3 B's... they all look so happy!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I have the feeling those 3 will want to go back again very soon; looks like they had lots of fun!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
If the dogs don't get to go, we don't go. :) They had a blast. As soon as we got there (and after being it the car for about 5 hours) they dashed out the car and pranced around, with huge smiles on their faces. We started Bella on leash and then for some reason (I think it had been an accident) Mit let go and she was off. She did pretty good, there were a couple times that she went out of sight and we worried a little bit, but they all did wonderfully.

Buddy was soooo sore and stiff from all the running he did. They didn't have a fenced in yard, so of course every time they went out to potty, they had to dash around. :p

We'll definitely be going back. I think we're going to try for the end of the year so that we can play in some snow. :D

There is a crazy photo of Bella's face in my flickr account, I was too afraid to post it, lolol. ;)

Buddy is a bit bigger than Banzai, but not by too much.

filarotten

Fila the love
They all look so happy, like they don't have a care in the world. Glad you had a great time. I always enjoy the three b's pictures.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
There is a crazy photo of Bella's face in my flickr account, I was too afraid to post it, lolol. ;)
DSC_1393 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! ?

LOLLERSKATES! :rofl1:

It looks so pretty out there... did you go up north?

Your three look very happy. I love how Buddy and Banzai are attached at the hip in all of the pictures. You got some really pretty pictures of Bella trotting around. = )

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
:D

Yea, that's the one, lol.

I swear I didnt do anything to her. She was just hyped up and excited that she was off leash. :p

Erica- we went down to the Central Valley, near Kings Canyon National Park. :)

Members online

No members online now.