By request

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve!

Wondering why the hell I'm spending time photographing a big, black, skinny moose instead of throwing the ball for her.

Patches, the godknowswhat/Dobermanish mix. Queen bitch.

Elway. He's gotten.. simple... in his old age. But I love him.

showpug

Your clear pictures, always taken in CLEAR weather are really starting to kill me. I haven't seen blue sky since before Christmas...my dog potty area is flooding and everything is gray and wet. Needless to say, I am jealous! Your pics are great!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
ROFLMAO @ " "simple" in his old age"...

If I could have a place like that for the dogs to run, I would move to AZ. At least in the winter.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Simple or not, Elway is a really nice dog. Nothing on this earth can disturb him, it's like he's lost in his own little boxer dreamworld. He is the best dog for hugs, though. There have been times when I haven't been doing well, and he'd sit next to me and let me lean on him for hours. It's really going to be like losing my own dog when he passes on. :(

I really have to say I have loved living in AZ this winter. :) Since I discovered the good places to walk, it's been lovely.

ACooper

Your clear pictures, always taken in CLEAR weather are really starting to kill me. I haven't seen blue sky since before Christmas...my dog potty area is flooding and everything is gray and wet. Needless to say, I am jealous! Your pics are great!!
Sounds about right to me :D

I love the surprised look on Eve's face! LOL She is always so pretty.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Only one of my Eve?! Thats not right...the poor dog, I think you should send her here :D

I've always admired Elway.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I swear EVe has turbo packed titanium batteries inside. She has more intensity then any dog i have seen in this lifetime. I am surprised she doesnt' glow in the dark.

wishbone

Eve!

Wondering why the hell I'm spending time photographing a big, black, skinny moose instead of throwing the ball for her.

I see her and everyone loving it. Posing is an exercise.

Oh! Adorable Elway.

bubbatd

What I love is how happy our Chaz dogs look !!! I can " read " eyes and smiles . I'm bad with toys though !!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Her eyes DO glow, Smkie. They are SO round and tight-lidded that light is let into them from all angles. Her eyes always appear to be reflecting light at night. Took me a while to get used to her constant eerie eye-glow... Floating glow-eyes in pitch darkness is a little creepy sometimes.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Awww... Elway and Trey can be simple old men together. Trey's gottenthe same way. Just happy and seems oblivious to everything. He's gotten really good for hugs lately too. Gotta love the old men! lol

Beautiful pics and gorgeous dogs. :D

Members online