Hi Everyone!

My name is Mercedes and I live in Florida. This might be a little long but i'd like to let you know about my dogs.

I have two dogs. My first doggie is DeeJay, he is a PitBull/Boxer mix. He's about 2 years old.

My second doggie Nikkie she is a Yorkie/Chihuahua mix and she is 6 months old.

I aquired DeeJay from a neighbor down the street that found him in her front yard. He was badly dehydrated, had a severe case of worms and looked like he had not eaten in about a week. We took him in and took him to the vet the very next day. That was about 1 1/2 years ago. He is gauged to be around two right now. He looks like a totally diferent dog now. Vibrant coat. Big muscles and full of life! He absoultely adores my two boys.

Nikkie was aquired in almost the same way. We saw her sitting at the end of our drive way, not tags or anything, just a flea collar. Her hair was sticky and raggedy. We brought her in bathed her and gave her food. Come to find out Nikkie belonged to the people that moved in across the street just the week prior to finding her. Well Nikkie's mom was outside looking for her and I asked her if this was her dog. She seemed excited that we found her and thanked me for taking such good care of her even if it was just for an hour or so.

Well after they left she was back within half hour asking me if I would like to have the dog becuase her husband is a truck driver and she travels with him all over and was going back to New York. At first I said no becuase I wasn't real sure how DeeJay would re-act. I told her to let me keep her for a few hours and see what I could do. (we've had her there weeks now)

We slowly introduced Nikkie to DeeJay and within minutes they were on the floor playing and wrestling around. They have been like best friends ever since. Nikkie thinks my two boys are just there for her to play with all day long. My boys are 14 and 7 and they love those dogs to death!

I am so happy we were able to help both of these dogs out and I think they are really happy too!

Thanks for Having me on the forum.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Hello and a big warm welcome to you. I love what you have done. The world needs more like you. Look forward to your posts. By the way that is a great looking dog.

makka619

Welcome to Chaz! DeeJay is gorgeous. I can't wait to see pics of Nikkie. I'm glad they both found a great home with you. :D

Brattina88

Hello, and Welcome to Chazhound. Thanks for the pic, I can't wait to see Nikkie
Kudos to you for helping them:D

Members online

No members online now.