The Good News thread

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
After doing math homework most of the day, I feel like a math champion!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I've always struggled with math, and as it gets harder I may in this class. But for now I am enjoying myself :D

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Oops. I totally thought it was you. Reading is not my strong point,
Ooooops. Sorry, car shopping always makes me dizzy. So, they had this sales lady which I walked to because I thought that would be nice (since I see you and Zoom sometimes vent about people being jerks and seek out the men). Well, she turned out to be such a bitch. Luckily, she had to deliver a car and had someone else take over.

We test drove the Jetta and the Passat (even though I eyef****ed the sh*t out of a Golf they had in the showroom). Dan was definitely sitting more comfortably in the Passat. We are thinking about the TDI since most of our driving is Highway (we carpool to work).

I liked it A LOT. We spent 4 hours there so didn't have time to check out the Subaru dealership. I guess we'll have to do that this weekend. I'm not a person to just buy a car, even if I was 95% sure... I'd still go home and sleep about it.

I also didn't really like the sales guy we talked to most of the time. He made me feel really ridiculous for being hesitant about a car they had on the lot that had everything I wanted, but I guess the manager drove is around some and it had 5k miles on it. It was never registered so it's still a new car (and it had the new car sticker price, too). Is that unreasonable of me?

I've been sick and just blah lately...which yes, is not good news lol

The good news is this cold snapped me into wanting to do warm things so yesterday I made soup, chocolate chip cookies and finally made some more soap, it had been a good 3-4 weeks and I was missing it!

This pic is of it just freshly cut so still needs to be prettied up. Its orange patchouli mint :)

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I want your soap. I've been wanting to try some home made for a while now. Just ship me the batch. Thanks. Lol

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
You GUYS, Blossom weighs 53 whole lbs! FIFTY-THREE!!!! She was down to 42 at her worst but thanks to enzyme supplementation and some dietary changes she's up to 53 lbs!

The vet was so delighted! And also he was really cool about her ovary-sparing spay and in fact thought it was really cool.

YAY Chunky Blossom!!!

DJEtzel

You GUYS, Blossom weighs 53 whole lbs! FIFTY-THREE!!!! She was down to 42 at her worst but thanks to enzyme supplementation and some dietary changes she's up to 53 lbs!

The vet was so delighted! And also he was really cool about her ovary-sparing spay and in fact thought it was really cool.

YAY Chunky Blossom!!!
YAY!

obligatorylowercase

Members online

No members online now.