morning at the dog park (image heavy)

Debi

So much fun!!! I felt like I WAS there, too. :) wow, that first pic is amazing. I bet I've looked at it 5 times, and just said...WOW, BEAUTIFUL!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
SM park does rock. :) The dog park alone is something like 100+ fenced-in acres with lots of random trails going through the woods and then the swimming area and lots of room to just run at top speed. I wish I was a dog sometimes. ;)

Tank: Yes! Do come out sometime! I don't know what your work schedual is like, but I usually go out about 8:30 in the morning.

Zoom said:
SM park does rock. :) The dog park alone is something like 100+ fenced-in acres with lots of random trails going through the woods and then the swimming area and lots of room to just run at top speed. I wish I was a dog sometimes. ;)

Tank: Yes! Do come out sometime! I don't know what your work schedual is like, but I usually go out about 8:30 in the morning.
I'm off certain day's through the week because I work most weekends. I'm off the end of this week so we will have to come out and say hello.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
No matter when you go you will have a great time. I prefer the dawn hours because it it cooler and my dogs have more fun. Afraid do to allergies (i paid dearly for this day) i will not be there again until after frost. I have been there in the evening too and it is just lovely. Lets us know how you find the park for you and your four footer..i don't think you will be disappointed. Kelly likes to take the trails..they are too rocky for me..gee i sound puny don't i..wasn't always like this i swear..Victor prefers the open fields..easier for his alltime favorite game of tag. There is lots for all tastes. Including a water foutain for humans and dogs..plus a hose to rinse off near the parking lot. LEt me know when you want to go and Kelly and i will make a little map to find your way there...unless Zoom knows of one already available.

Richie12345

smkie said:
No matter when you go you will have a great time. I prefer the dawn hours because it it cooler and my dogs have more fun. Afraid do to allergies (i paid dearly for this day) i will not be there again until after frost.
I hate allergies, I always get this feeling like I can't get enough oxygen whenever there is fresh cut grass.

femke

Loved the pictures! That dogpark looks so awesome!!! We have a small one here in Barrie (ontario) but we still go there as much as we can so Penny can run around with the other dogs. She loves it! Except for when there is too many big ones, she gets overwelmed and just kinda stays behind to watch them play lol. Our park isn't too bad, it's just a piece of forest but all fenced in :) Still nice to walk around in, but nothing compared to yours!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
bigdaddyTank said:
I'm off certain day's through the week because I work most weekends. I'm off the end of this week so we will have to come out and say hello.
Well, I'm off Thursday and Saturday this week. It's never the same schedual twice. And generally the easiest way to the dog park is from 87th street near the ball park that's being redone. Just follow the road around the left curve and the dog park is up on your right. If you aren't anywhere near 87th, PM me and I'll tell you a better way.

Smike: I'm right there with you about the first frost! I have no idea what I'm allergic to, since it's only cropped up since Sunday. I had the same thing this time last year, but I figured it was because I was living in a very old house that was recently renovated and all the possible allergens had been stirred up. Either way, it all sucks.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There's a good possibility, especially considering the past two Augusts have been unusually wet.

Members online