what am i

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Blimey that pup is very similar. pitbulls are banned over here! bit worried for her.
I'd just say she was a mix, which is probably true. Whether or not she has pit in that mix... well it's always debatable.

I'd call her a boxer/lab/staffie mix. ;)

chrisharding

chris harding
Thank you so much everyone. she really is a little treasure, i would hate anything to happen to her just because of how she might look.

mrose_s

BusterLove
When you do decide what she most likly is. Stick to your guns.
I know here, in my town/state a ranger can come to our house, look at our dog, put it through a checkpoint system (tick tick tick) and decide if its an APBT or not, if they decide it is, they can seize it right then and there.
All their training is done in 240 minutes, its disgusting.

chrisharding

chris harding
that is truly horrifying and like most people on this site i guess, i would do everything in my power to prevent anyone harming an innocent animal.

Labyrinth

that is truly horrifying and like most people on this site i guess, i would do everything in my power to prevent anyone harming an innocent animal.
If your vet says staff mix, then I'd stick with that. Maybe the vet can even write something up for you stating that is what he feels the breed is?

chrisharding

chris harding
thats a great idea, i will be taking the pup for her second injection next wed, i will certainly ask then. i have a great vet!

Amstaffer

I would guess at least 1/2 Pittie because of the nose. Staffs (Amstaff and Bully Staffs) don't usually have red noses (big no no). Even Labs usually don't as it is a flaw unless a chocolate lab. Of course we are talking breed standards and like all rules they are meant to be broken....

I would tell everyone he is a lab/boxer mix....most likely not true but who wouldn't lie to protect such a cutie!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
She looks like a cute little rednose to me too. But since you are in the UK I would deny that with my doing breath. She is a darling.

Members online

No members online now.