eek, I really need help with foods! (cat foods) I know its not dog, but.. I really ne

Well, I feed the outside cat Whiskas, and the inside cats Iams, and I do not want to continue the Iams, or Whiskas, So I need a cheap, but good food, that something that is a 20 lb. bag of cat food. Like maybe $15 a 20 pound bag. But still good. :) Help would be wonderful on what brand would do great! Thank you for reading!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Go to there websites and they will have a section called maybe like "Find a store near you" or some thing like that. Then you can type in your zip code and find out if any of the stores near you sell them. :)

thanks tess, but the store locator, on that thing, it doesn't work for me for some reason! I type in everything, and it says, No stores are located. :(

J's crew

I second the suggestion for Felidae. I switched my cats to it 2 weeks ago today. I think I paid about $15 for a 6 pound bag. It is reallllly worth the extra couple of dollars. They have gone through about half a bag so far. That's with feeding 2 cats.

The thing is, you feed way less than a cheap brand so in reality you are not spending anymore money. Plus you have the peace of mind of knowing that you are feeding a top notch food. :)

lvmommy

What about Maxximum nutrition from Wal-Mart. I heard it is a pretty decent food and I think you can get 20 pounds for around $13.00

Members online

No members online now.