happy moments

D

dogluffer

oh u just made me remember another happy moment when we 1st adopted vincent vegas(vinnie)! we got home let him out of the car and he jumped on us and ran to the door! he is such a sweetie!(yes he was wearing a leash)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
when i was accepted to the art institute on full scholarship. That was a pretty darn fine day all the way..and today when i took my Vic in a tree pics was a lot of fun too! GAve me a happy buzz that lasted into the evening! Course when the babies were born, and when my mom had my piano delivered and i was 5 with my own baby grand, gee i have a lot of them so i guess i will stop there, i can think of a ton more though.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
memyselfandmiah said:
I think that I would (maybe) let the dogs take care of that :)

was thinking today: with Thor, every day has about 3000 Kodak moments, if i only could have someone with a camera all of the time!
bet you saje would disagree about letting the dogs take care of it..hehe i seem to remember something about fish and her dog:eek:

yoko

when i got all my scholarships :)
when i quit college for a while a found out that 40k dollars of scholarships would stay on my account if i wanted to come back sometime
when i adopted yoshi
when i got a raise at work
when i got my job
when i turned 19
last christmas :D

D

dogluffer

vinnies happy moments:when he ruins my room
konas:when she get all the attention
cobys:when dads home from work!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
When I married my husband :)

And when Buddy came home from the Animal Hospital's ICU unit (because it was then that we knew he was going to live) :D

bubbatd

more here .... every morning when I wake up , make coffee and visit here !! In 73 years I've still got too many to post. It's great to have more pros than cons !

Members online