help!! sick puppy!!!

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Agree close it. There are vets with after hour and look to be darn good ones at that sorry if I am a bad person but this is the stuff you should know before having animals much less breeding them !! I am so darn out of here too

jess2416

Who woulda thought
and if i had to go all the way to texas for the vet care i needed, i would be at the airport:hail:
You and me both...

I'm lucky that my regular vet is only 5 minutes away, and that my ER vet office, is only about 10-15 minutes away...

But I do have to drive an hour to Chloe's Cardiologist, but I dont care, I would drive however many hours I had to for her...

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Montrose Large Animal Services
10 Locust St, Montrose, PA - (570) 278-9250
Directions - Write a review

Montrose Veterinary Clinic
71 Cherry St, Montrose, PA - (570) 278-3252
Website - Directions - Write a review

LaBarbera Anthony P DVM
10 Locust St, Montrose, PA - (570) 278-9250

Southtown Veterinary Hospital
Route 29 S, Montrose, PA - (570) 278-9210
Website - Directions - Write a review

Crowley Joseph a VMD
71 Cherry St, Montrose, PA - (570) 278-3252

House Call Pet Services
311 Kane Dr, Vestal, NY - (718) 482-3344

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Sounds like a bunch of vets to me. Surely one of them has emergency.

I live in a small town of 15,000. We only have two clinics and the both have emergency.

Honestly it sounds like Herpes.

My puppy needs help and quick!! I have a liter of pug pups. I've had them before but I've never had this problem. My one pup was a week old and it stopped nursing, the second day it still would not nurse and was wobbling and keeping to itself. On the third day, it was the worst. It would lay there and twitch all over the place and cry like it was having a seizure or nervous condition, and then it suddenly died. Two weeks later, another pup had the same symptoms so I took it to the vet. (

ACooper

Honestly it sounds like Herpes.
Looks like you could be right French............

The first sign of infection is a lack of interest in nursing. These puppies whine continuously and appear uncomfortable. They appear to be in pain due to tender abdomens. They may void yellowish green stools. Naso-occular discharge is common. Less common signs are an increased tendency to bleed and seizures. These puppies may have pin point hemorrhages on their gums. Young puppies are not capable of running a fever. As the disease progresses, the puppy’s temperature drops to subnormal. Subnormal temperature in puppies is a grave sign. The disease progresses very rapidly and the puppies usually die in 1-3 days. Because the signs are few and the disease rapid, owners may not recognize that their puppy is ill until it dies.
Link where the info came from................
http://www.2ndchance.info/herpesvirusdog.htm

Doberluv

Tosca and I KNOW FK is right. She'd have to be right. Here's our theory: There are no sick puppies. But there are some sick people. They've come here in the form of Richling and his drowning puppy training techniques and of course, his cronies. They've come in the form of puppy millers and puppy miller supporters (except for a few established members who love to play devil's advocate, I think) and now the latest....the sick puppy breeder who doesn't know how to take her puppies to the vet. Then jumping on us for being so awful to get stirred up. Of course we're suppose to get stirred up. That's the whole idea, you see.....to cause dissent among our Chaz family. So, be on your toes and stop feeding these trolls. I gave the benefit of the doubt at first because there's always a possibility that it might be real and I wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings, contrary to some peoples' opinions of me. But enough is enough. Finally it sinks in. Here's what I think: There are no sick puppies. There are no puppies at all. This group of would-be Chaz derailers picked a disease and the symptoms and staged the whole thing....got us all worked up and viola`! Mission accomplished.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Ya think? Do the sickening descriptions sound just a whole lot like the last two "emergency" threads we got? Always new members who just happened to find us? And look! The Messiah came!

It's not a raid or anything is it?

Tosca and I KNOW FK is right. She'd have to be right. Here's our theory: There are no sick puppies. But there are some sick people. They've come here in the form of Richling and his drowning puppy training techniques and of course, his cronies. They've come in the form of puppy millers and puppy miller supporters (except for a few established members who love to play devil's advocate, I think) and now the latest....the sick puppy breeder who doesn't know how to take her puppies to the vet. Then jumping on us for being so awful to get stirred up. Of course we're suppose to get stirred up. That's the whole idea, you see.....to cause dissent among our Chaz family. So, be on your toes and stop feeding these trolls. I gave the benefit of the doubt at first because there's always a possibility that it might be real and I wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings, contrary to some peoples' opinions of me. But enough is enough. Finally it sinks in. Here's what I think: There are no sick puppies. There are no puppies at all. This group of would-be Chaz derailers picked a disease and the symptoms and staged the whole thing....got us all worked up and viola`! Mission accomplished.
How I see it there are two questions here, have you done this type of thing yourself ? No one with sick dogs should bother to post for help?

Members online

No members online now.