Temptation just showed up at my door...

jammer

High Maintenance
Geez, this should teach me to read dates. I was thinking, that dog looks exactly like her Voodoo, what are the odds. LOL. I was also wondering why you hadn't mentioned the new puppy and Voodoo interacting. :rolleyes: I'm slow on the uptake I guess.

Doberluv

I'm slow on the uptake too Jammer. I was thinking, all the while I was reading the posts, "Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea after all the trouble with Voodoo and Zeus? Why not try a female dog for a change?" LOL. I was thinking of how I could say such a thing without spoiling all the enthusiasm or being a downer. LOL. Yes, Catahoula....hmmmm, sure looks like Voodoo. Then finally, ding, ding, ding. I never remember to look at dates either.

Happy one year anniversary!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Aw Geeze, I got sucked in. It's Voodoo. lol
Heehee, TM! I don't know if I could deal with a matching set of chaos demons, thank you.

But wow. This brings back memories. Look at that picture of Voodoo next to Zeus! Isn't he sooo tiny? If I remember correctly, he only weighed about 30-35 lbs when we found him. He's doubled his size since then!

LOL, I remember my vet reassuring me that he was about a year old, and wouldn't get any taller. The poor vet was rather sheepish about it when I brought Voodoo back for his follow-up shots! :lol-sign: "Oh....I guess he did grow, didn't he?"

Members online

No members online now.