Hunter went to the Rainbow Bridge

Barb04

Super Moderator
For those of you who know Amy (EliNHunter) on this board, last night her Hunter went to the Rainbow Bridge. I just wanted to let everyone know. Hunter was such a good boy and loved by so many.

May Hunter be running free with all our loved ones.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Run free of pain Hunter. I had the pleasure of meeting you only for a short while, but I have never forgotten you or your friend Maggie. I hope Mary is showing you all the streams and creeks to splash in now.

(((((((((HUGS Amy))))))))))))))) I am just so terribly sorry that you have lost him in your life when you needed him the most.

Hunter's Mama

Hi my Chaz friends. I miss you all since I'm not on as much as I used to. My soulmate Hunter is now with my beloved Eli over the bridge frolicking and no longer suffering. When he was gasping for breath with gums and tongue purple, we knew it just wasn't fair. Luckily it all happened very quickly (him going downhill) and he didn't suffer long. His tail wagging even in distress. He had Laryngeal Paralysis that also developed into Megaesophagus. Maggie is so down and depressed it breaks my heart. Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts. Ollie gets to go see Grammy this evening, too. Bye for now my Chaz peeps...

Doberluv

I am so very sorry for your loss. I do remember Hunter. He was such a wonderful dog. You had lots of good years with him and he had such a happy life. That you can be glad of. I know how you're going to miss him terribly and know that pain. It will get easier though. Poor Maggie. It's so hard to watch that. You two can comfort each other and things will get better eventually. RIP dear Hunter.

Members online

No members online now.