It's a madhouse!!!!

bcmoffatt

totally normal
A maaaadhouuuuse!! LOL! I'm watching my neighbour's bulldog this weekend. It's nuts!! There were 5 dogs in my place today! Everyone is cccrrraaazy! And Cricket is starting to get into the fray! He's getting braver by the day. He's almost wrestling with Kena right now! He's not getting freaked out when Kena takes his whole head into his mouth. LOL!

Oh, pardon my DISGUSTING yard right now. All the snow is just melting, and it's mud mud mud underneath...

Crickies wuvs Farley!!

whhuuaarrrgggg!!

Cricket is getting soo leggy!

*mores*

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Inside the house... My place seems a lot smaller with 5 dogs:

Cricket looks hilarious in this one:

*a few more*

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Sorry about the blurriness, I think my camera is dying!

3 dogs 1 stick:

Tiku making a really funny face. Gnar gnar gnar!!!

*Done!*

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Those are great :)

It's nice, too, to see a Bulldog that is active and isn't an obese mess!
Thanks!

Oh, he's still a mess, just not physically!!
He belongs to the worst owner ever. He's the sweetest dog ever, but he has no manners what so ever and absolutely no training. He's afraid of everything, un-neutered, unruly has no idea how to walk on leash, he's not even really house broken!

He jumps up and claws me like crazy. I'm covered in bruises and scratches, and it's only been two days!

Oh, and he's a Victorian Bulldog. I should have mentioned that... And he's actually on the hefty side right now. He's usually more lean. He's genius owner has been free feeding him...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awww, Cricket is growing up! : ) I think the awkward, leggy stage is the cutest.

LMAO! Mochi sure seems to "like" Farley... in romantic ways. He's a very cute Bully boy, it's sad that he isn't well trained. I LOVE OEBs! They really do look much more like an actual dog. You're very nice for taking in the rambunctious boy. Egads, I know how challenging an untrained Bulldog can be, thanks to my idiot ex-brother-in-law!

Awwww I miss them all :( Cricket is growing too fast! LOL And I must say Farley has me won over...He's just such a happy typical bully boy!

Barb04

Super Moderator
The bulldog looks like he fits right in. What a good time they all had!

I have to say that I do think the Victorian Bulldog is a good move as far as creating a *new* breed. It seems more an example of recreating and rehabilitating an old breed that's been all but ruined.

Members online

No members online now.