Aggression getting worse...

Doberluv

She says in the original post that she did take him to the vet but maybe the vet didn't go through all the possible tests. (?) I guess if were me, I'd pursue that more along with a stab at some behavioral modification. I sure hope things will get better....must be so frustrating.

Dreeza

dizzy, i dont think he gets enough when I'm not around...but since i've been here, he's been getting at least 2 40 minute walks each day on top of being let out to pee & run around a bit.

Since there has been SOOO much going on (so many new people + the new baby), I dont think its anything he needs to go to the vet for (yes, I just went, but didnt mention anything about that).

Everyone is gone now...but unfortunately I just found out he is going to get picked up today to go to his doggy camp-bparding thing, since we are going away for a few days (i thought my mom was gonna watch him, cause she is the only one staying home). Anyways, i'll see what I can do today, & see how he is with the house quiet for once.

thanks for all the help...i know im not responding to everyone, but i promise I am reading everything & am going to use all the info & help I received :)

Members online

No members online now.