Your dream breed...

R

rottiegirl

If you could have any breed of dog you wanted, what would it be? (if you didnt already have any dogs) what is the breed or breeds you have always admired and wanted to own one day?

R

rottiegirl

???

twilight, you have no interest in any other breeds? I have many, including GSD, rotties, dobermans, bull mastiffs, mastinos, and chows. But the one I admire the most is the GSD because they have been used in many wars and they have saved so many lives. Cant wait to own one myself. I have already picked a name, chief.

Tobysmom

I love my chinese crested.

Others I would be interested in are: Airedales, Rotties, Goldens, Standard Poodles, Chihuahuas, Bedlington Terriers, and Border Collies.

R

rottiegirl

chis are great

I have a chihuahua and he is the most affectionate dog I have ever known.

joce

Dobes! In my eyes they are the best :) But I love corgis,and berneese mountain dogs and shar peis and huskies and the list goes on an on. I lov ethem all for their own special reasons but I'll never go without a dobe.

R

rottiegirl

Dobermans

In my opinion dobermans are the most beautifull and elegant breed ever created (next to the GSD). I am definately getting a dobe someday!

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
rottiegirl said:
twilight, you have no interest in any other breeds?
yeah i do like other breeds, i really love Rottweilers and bulldogs

but Boxers will come before anything in my life, i just adore them so much, i have owned many different breeds but the boxer is the one that has me hooked, i just love 'em :)

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
German Sheperd Gurl said:
GSD of course.I still miss my Dobermans.I love Great Danes.Someday would love a Tosa Inu.
Ah, Tosas! I've known a few. Gorgeous dogs, but definately drool. I've dreamed of having one as well. Having Zeus has also gotten me interested in the lesser-known "regional" breeds. My husband and I agree that our next dog will be a female Texas Blue Lacy, a herding breed.

Here's a pic of one:

Aren't they cute?

Last edited:
it works.They are nice looking.I really like the Tosa but need to wait for my arm to get a little stronger before attempting a breed that weighs roughly 200lbs.There arent too many breeders here though.I think only one in all of Canada.

skyhigh

I love big dogs myself. So i'll always have one around. I love German Shepherds.

Husky,
Red cloud Kelpie(med sized)
Border Collies(med)
Dalmation
more...

my dream breed

i would love a cocker spaniel, super teeny tiny yorkie, st. bernard, german shephards are loyal and classic, mixes though are best i think because you get two breeds worth of personality traits you get to mix and match :)

Members online

No members online now.