You wouldn't believe this amazing combination!

Okay, and 2 years ago I went to one of the many rescue shelters that I volunteer at and a lady brought in an adorable male dog that she had found roaming in her garden. She had called people and put up posters, and finally found the owner, but the owner had purposely abandoned him and didn't want him ba ck. He had no collar and no microchip. We took in the dog without hesitation, but he really needed a permanent home. He was a Border Collie, Australian Shepard, and Brittany mix. He was an extremely good looking dog, with red and white coloring. He had the sweetest eyes and personality. I only had my old Rambo at the time, and I eventually adopted the dog. I was debating about a name. I trained him for a while on the agility course, and was amazed by the results. Except for weaving, which he struggled at, he was poetry in action. When he jumped and scrambled to the next obsticle with such quick feet, victory music was playing in my head. I decided to name him Rolintado, an Italian musical term, or ROlly for short. I can enter him in very few shows, because he is a mix, but what a spectacular mix he is. He is fast and a high jumper like a Border Collie, the beautiful eyes and energy of an Aussie, and the intelligence of a Brittany. This dog never stops amazing me.

Jynx

there are lots of venues you can enter him in agility with,,NADAC, USDAA, CPE and I'm sure others. Check them out, all are fun !
Enjoy the pooch!
diane

Members online

No members online now.