Yellow dog???

Mach1girl

Not quite sure what she is. She is long, legnthy, yellow, skinny and has a super long nose. She resembles an ant eater!!!

She was literally thrown from a truck into the road in front of us about 6 months ago. She had been abused, and severly skinned up and bruised from being thrown. She was scared of men, and would shake and tremble and urinate when approached by a man.

She has been "rehabilitated". She is used to being around several other animals, she is completly housebroken, and her major love-children. She just adorns them with herself. She drapes herself over kids and stays put as long as they'll love on her. She also just dies for attention. She is very smart and learns tricks in a matter of minutes.

She is about a year old now, having completed her first heat. Not spayed, if I could afford to spay or nuter every drop off Id be broke as heck and wouldnt be able to feed them!

I have 7 dogs total with her, her and 5 others are in my house. She is a good dog, and I love her, I would just prefer to find her a good home and stick with my original "pack". Besides, I know it wont be too long before another dog gets dropped off again, and I am doind the same thing.

PM or email me at [email protected]

[/IMG]

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Young, poorly bred yellow Lab, maybe Lab/pointer mix, it's hard to tell from that pose.

Members online

No members online now.