Twin Cities people

casey82

YAY! Then I get to meet the fantastic Zoom Crew! Either one of those would work. Now I suppose a place to meet would be good huh? I'll have to do some thinking.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I may be game. :p Weekends work well I just (normally) work every other Saturday until noon. I work the 16th so I'm free in the afternoon, or the following 2 weekends I don't work at all.

I totally don't know any "dog spots" though. Just know our little local hangouts but that's it.

casey82

Yay! I'll update time and place later this week. Though I'm totally open to suggestions on location.

SpringerLover

I work 10-6:30 on the 16th and the 17th. If you're going to be doing anything outside of those times, Gabby and I'd love to join.

YAY!! Please do update me on the final meet up location and date ;)
Though I'm not too sure if I can be there :(

casey82

Does anyone oppose doing something in the evening so Springerlover can come? I know it'll be dark but we could still walk or something.

casey82

I was thinking we could meet about 5:30 on Sunday evening So those working later could join. I'm not sure where everyone lives so if anyone has suggestions about where to meet up feel free to suggest them.

SaraB

Well since it's going to be dark, are we planning on bringing dogs? Do we just want to meet up and hang out? I can offer up my house but it's in the north suburbs which I know is far for people.

Members online

No members online now.