This Florida Fila needs a home asap

filarotten

Fila the love
His owners are getting rid of him because they chose to buy a home where there is a deed restriction prohibiting large dogs. Smart move huh?:rolleyes:

He is a 2.5 year old black neutered male, 165 lbs, has been raised with 2 small children. He has not been around other dogs. All shots, papers, everything you could ever want...they are giving him away.

I am hoping Renee can post the pictures here. (sorry Renee, but I'm not sure how to do it). I forwarded the email to her.

One of you Fila lovers Please give him a permanent loving home. I am so worried he will be given to the wrong home. He deserves to be treated better than this.

Last edited:

Brattina88

:( I hope someone can help

I don't understand how people can just up and move to where they don't accept the dogs that you own :(

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
OMG that photo of him with the ball in his mouth... PRICELESS!

If only he had been around other dogs and my dad would go for another... *SIGH* I would take him in a heartbeat... Seriously... I am tempted to go wake my dad up and talkto him... but he is dead set against another dog.

ACooper

Any news or word on Marlowe? After looking into his eyes, I just have to know that he's made it into a safe, loving home!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Someone tell Renee I don't need another dog.

Filarotten, aren't you looking for another Fila? Couldn't we arrange a transport for you?

ACooper

My guess would be that her boy won't get along with another boy or vice versa........but I could be wrong on that.

filarotten

Fila the love
I really considered Marlowe. I would really like to see someone here give him a good home. I saw another ad in craglist for him the other day. I am so afraid he will get into the wrong hands. He deserves so much better. He has been raised around 2 kids, one which is 10 mos old.

I guess I will stick to looking for a young female...Hubby seems to think we could have male dominace issues...he may be right, I dont know. I think if he was much younger than Brutus we would definately be ok.

Btw, I have the owners phone and email address

Members online

No members online now.