This Florida Fila needs a home asap

filarotten

Fila the love
I emailed the owners to see if he is still with them as of today. I haven't heard back from them.

I really really wish one of you would take him. The owners said he is a sweetheart to the family, and very good watch dog...

How can you say no to that face?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I can't have another male in the house, Buddy wouldn't approve. :) I so hope he finds a good home. He's such a sweet-looking dog. :)

Bunny82

Bunny, I think you should trade up from Rob. ;)

LOL whose Rob?

Oh but Marlowe would fit in so nicely, the fact that he has been raised with kids (one being close to Hunter's age) is just so perfect.

*Sigh* but I really can't do it. As much as I would really love to I just can't.

Even if I could somehow convince our landlord to go for it there is no way I could provide him with the care he needs and deserves.

God I wish I could. :(

LOL whose Rob?

Oh but Marlowe would fit in so nicely, the fact that he has been raised with kids (one being close to Hunter's age) is just so perfect.

*Sigh* but I really can't do it. As much as I would really love to I just can't.

Even if I could somehow convince our landlord to go for it there is no way I could provide him with the care he needs and deserves.

God I wish I could. :(
Oh, you know . . . what's his ass? :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.