The 'why I love you' thread

bubbatd

Sparks... you've given me a great Christmas present... that's why I love Chaz....I have joined many forums and now this is my only....It offers so much to everyone...No, I don't know it all, but I feel everyone has an opinion and it should be respected. I respect everyone opinion .... but will butt in if it erks me !

Saje

Island dweller
Louie (Gustav) is one of my many close friends on the forum. She amuses me with her goofy antics and her and I ... well we're the same in some ways ;) lol

I hope you come back and chat with us more Louie!

Saje

Island dweller
Emma! (CreatureTeacher) I love you! lol Another one of my favourite people who are rarely here. How I get through the day I just don't know. Emma, gives great advice. She manages to explain things so that even people are unwillingly to learn actually get it. She's wonderful. She's so funny too and amuses me when we chat on IM

I know I'm gonna forget someone but here goes!

Bryan (CanadianK9) - your my boy so apparently i gotta love you or some such flack like that...LOL jk jk! I love you tons hun cause you're an absolute sweetheart with so much to give!

Dan (Blue) - You're like an online big brother to me! You tolerate so much LOL

Tanya (Sparks) - You're just simply so much fun to talk to!

BabyBlue - I can never remember your first name, you're just always BB to me LOL You've always been so sweet and always willing to chat

Laurr (Sirius) - I'm so happy to have gotten to know you! You are always simply amazing!

Mike (mikemoores83) - I still wanna marry you for your to-die-for english accent! LOL Been great getting to know you as you anticipate your lil schnauzer puppy!

Grammy (Bubbatd) - You're always so insightful and full of wisdom. You make sure to keep us young'ns in our places but still have soooo much fun!

Scarlet (L4P) - I admire you for your sledding and I know I can always rely for a tip or two when it comes to sledding though I haven't asked for anything recently.

Heather (Yuckaduck) - I love chatting with you! Our shared passion of dogs and horses always have led us to some interesting convos which I cherish greatly!

Lisa (GermanShepherdGurl) - You are so freakin cool!!!! I LOVED being able to meet you and Sasha in person!!! OC and I had a fab time! I hope we can get together again some time soon!

Oh gosh there's so many more but I'd end up listing everyone and be on here all night! LOL

Grammy you are great and I love having a Grammy again.

Smkie you make me smile more often than not and when you hurt I hurt cause I want to help.

Saje somebody else said it allready "the perfect example of open-mindedness."

Renee you have a great mind and I love the GRRls.

Scar more often than not your posts make me smile, I still love that pic of Babe.

Sparks you Puckstop and Teddy are a great addition to Chaz, love your posts.

Richie Nedim Bigdog Gaddy I know Im missing a bunch on this , ya'll give me hope for the nations youth.

I know Im missing a bunch so Ihave to chime back in on this thread.

Y

yuckaduck

Oc I love you and Canadian K9 too. I did not forget you, just did not know how to put it into words. You both have helped me extensively with Hope and with getting my breeding ideas organized. Both awesome people and I wish you the best of luck with your relationship. How could it not be a match made in heaven? I mean you are both saints.

Saje

Island dweller
Blue, I love blue. I think he's one of the wittiest people on this forum and he has such a great way of making people stop and think. He makes me laugh a lot and he shows his kind heart to members just when they need it most. You're a swell guy Blue. I don't know but I think the word 'swell' describes you well. :D

Saje

Island dweller
Buckshot, I miss BS. One of a kind!! Too too funny. Clever. Wise. And just when you think he's going to go too far he turns it around and there's the joke! lol. Ok maybe I'm the only one that sees it that way.

Come back BS!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH MY GOODNESS I cannot believe i forgot ren

I am such a tool lol

I always have a blast talking to you :D you always laugh when i say things others would find stupid haha sometimes I think its just to humour me but it could be that you just GET it :D

bubbatd

I couldn't list everyone whos touched my life and heart !!! You're all here !!! I do thank those who mentioned Grammy ... I do my best and you keep me young !!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Im baaack

Grammy and Eli- I just love you both for all reasons already stated you both tend to make me smile :).

Ash you have always been one of my favorites and always one I tend to miss when im away.

Ren or OC I just adore you lol I see alot of myself if you and like I said i just simply adore you lol.

Babyblue I adore you as well for many reasons

Richie yes you do make me laugh its true. I remember when you first came on I was in a argument with someone and you took on that authority figure way about you and pretty much told me that the person was getting what he/she wanted by making me upset and I should just ignore the whole situation. It surprised me later to find out how young you were and I was instantly impressed. Can you tell I have a soft spot for you?

BigDog you have worked with and done more for Rocky then most kids your age would. And so you have definatly impressed me and have grown to be one of my favorites :).

Sunnypup your just far too nice lol and its a good thing

Ok i think I got everybody.

Richie12345

Love4Pits said:
Richie yes you do make me laugh its true. I remember when you first came on I was in a argument with someone and you took on that authority figure way about you and pretty much told me that the person was getting what he/she wanted by making me upset and I should just ignore the whole situation. It surprised me later to find out how young you were and I was instantly impressed. Can you tell I have a soft spot for you?
:D :D :D yay, lol. This thread rocks, lol

Saje

Island dweller
Richie, (I tried to post this earlier... you weren't forgotten) you are my IM buddy. I goof who I adore. You make me laugh. You are crazy yet mature. And smart even if you don't know what 'cusp' is :D You are definitely a forum fave. Never leave!

Richie12345

Saje said:
Richie, (I tried to post this earlier... you weren't forgotten) you are my IM buddy. I goof who I adore. You make me laugh. You are crazy yet mature. And smart even if you don't know what 'cusp' is :D You are definitely a forum fave. Never leave!
lol, hey cusp is an odd word! lol, And I am suprised and really happy that I'm a forum fave :D. You are crazy too! I think that is what makes us so good IM buddies :) Anyways, thanks!

Richie12345

Oh, and I can't forget Scob! The dude's totally nuts, totally unlike my friends, and... well, he's just so friggin different. Which makes you so cool. While you are nuts, you can be calm and mature (which is also what makes you cool). Anyways, Good luck on your vid, and give me a copy when you're done, alright?

Saje

Island dweller
Richie1234 said:
Oh, and I can't forget Scob! The dude's totally nuts, totally unlike my friends, and... well, he's just so friggin different. Which makes you so cool. While you are nuts, you can be calm and mature (which is also what makes you cool). Anyways, Good luck on your vid, and give me a copy when you're done, alright?

hey! I thought you said I was nuts. Does that mean we aren't friends? <sob>

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
ooh, forgot AndrewF and LoriF. You guys crack me up, and I really appriciate your encouragement on my photography :)

Members online