Stark's Puppy Thread

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Since Fran insisted.... ;)

So yeah. Tab went back to his breeder, Egghead was adopted.... and this little dude came home. NOT from my old Doberman breeder, but from a friend in Texas.

Parents both owner-handled to the CH/GCH, both owner-handled Group winners/placers, both fully health tested with a pedigree that makes me VERY happy. Really pleased with him so far - he's absolutely perfect.

SIDE NOTE: Can someone tell me how to easily share photoshosted on Flickr? Their new format SUCKS!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I'm sure I've commented or liked just about every picture of him on facebook, but he is so ridiculously handsome.

You need to take a new picture for your signature!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Yes I insisted and you are very welcome people!! LOL
I love that he has his own thread and we can demand over sharing! HIS MOMMA IS FIERCE! AND HE IS ADORABLE!

I've noticed with your dogs, the boys all look very boyish and the girls all girly! :) it makes for a very dobermany rockwell painting kind of thing which I really love lol

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Stark is so adorable, I love his giant feet <3

He is very good looking and I LOVE his name!

I find the quickest way is to go to the little arrow and do the BBcode, but I also now hate Flickr...

Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 8.40.50 PM by Falon167, on Flickr
Is this the time to admit I changed my flickr to french so that I would still have the normal interface and could find the stupid BBCode? LOL.

Members online

No members online now.