Puppies @Keechak Aussies

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I love little Raven and Martin :)

Do you know which boy is going to stay with you yet?
Martin is my only choice, which isn't too bad because structurally he is better than his brother. Jay has a bad overbite but a very sweet and friendly personality, I think he will do great in a pet home. Martin is going to be a bit more challenging, he is a spitfire like his mom and very drivy he hung onto my jeans tugging and growling while I dragged him around the yard.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Martin is my only choice, which isn't too bad because structurally he is better than his brother. Jay has a bad overbite but a very sweet and friendly personality, I think he will do great in a pet home. Martin is going to be a bit more challenging, he is a spitfire like his mom and very drivy he hung onto my jeans tugging and growling while I dragged him around the yard.
:)

I look forward to seeing lots more of Martin as he grows then. He sounds like a fun little guy. I like a dog with spunk.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
There is no guarantee if they are laid back as puppies that they wont become spitfires LOL. Lincoln's breeder said that he was the most laid back, middle of the road pup in the litter, and now as a teen, he is a total ass hat, spitfire and fire eater LOL ... but I like that in a dog, he has just the right amount of sass, but not so much that you cant work with him.

I look forward to seeing little Martin grow and mature :)

Grab

I'm sorry Jay didn't work out for showing, but I'm really excited to see Martin grown up. Love that guy :)

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
There is no guarantee if they are laid back as puppies that they wont become spitfires LOL. Lincoln's breeder said that he was the most laid back, middle of the road pup in the litter, and now as a teen, he is a total ass hat, spitfire and fire eater LOL ... but I like that in a dog, he has just the right amount of sass, but not so much that you cant work with him.

I look forward to seeing little Martin grow and mature :)
oh he isn't laid back lol sweet and friendly but not laid back

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
oh he isn't laid back lol sweet and friendly but not laid back
Lincoln started out sweet, why and laid back but he's not anymore lol, just recently he has gotten really... I guess feisty is the right word lol.

Maybe it was fate thst you were meant to end up with Martin? I would also like to see a video of his antics.

Just today, I was working with him on commands and I asked him to "walk it" over a slightly raised border and he kept getting off early, well he came to be expecting a treat and I told him that he wasn't getting one because he didn't do a good job and he went into a crazy tsntrum, biting my pants and just getting really agitated. I know I shouldn't have laughed at it but I couldn't help it, it was so cute to watch him act like a fluffy little tazmanian devil lol. In the end he did do what I was asking of him, though once he realized that he was only going to get what he wanted once I did hahaha.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
A formal welcome to..

"Keechak's Millennium Falcon" Solo, (formerly known as Martin)

You left your mark on this boy Hawk!

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Jay is no longer with us.

I brought him to the vet on thursday to be checked out for what I thought was a simple case of hypoglycemia but his blood sugar was normal. The vet referred us to a bigger animal hospital for an appointment on friday at noon.

Friday around 8am he started screaming in pain randomly, we called ahead and drove him to the hospital early. An x-ray was done and nothing abnormal was seen on that. He was to stay overnight in the ICU for testing and treatment.

As of 9:00pm last night after no improvement was seen with treatment, and he continued to worsen, the call was made to free Jay from his suffering. Testing was done with samples being sent out to a lab for testing and I will be driving his body down to Madison today to have a necropsy performed to find out what happened.

Members online

No members online now.