Puppies @Keechak Aussies

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Oh Aussie Puppy cam is already purchased. However it is a private IP cam (with night vision) so members will have to PM me for the address when the time comes.
Oh yes please do. *-* I'm going to pm you for that for sure, so I can oggle and goggle and poggle and whatever at them. Let us knowwww

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Congrats! They are both such lovely, lovely dogs - can't wait for puppies!

Also, I'm in love with Lark's mom!

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Progesterone test tomorrow!

And while I wait I ordered an undermat for my open bottom whelping box.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Here is how things are going around here today on day 9 of her cycle, just a lot of waiting around. Waiting for brucellosis results and progesterone results.

[YOUTUBE]n3Jl2UFo6U4[/YOUTUBE]

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Got results!

Both are free of brucellosis and Lark's progesterone from yesterday was 2.9 ng/ml.
They ovulate when progesterone reaches 5 ng/ml and the eggs mature and are able to to be fertilized 48 hours later.

We will probably try for a breeding on Monday after she comes home from the vet for her second progesterone test.

As for Hawk, he has suddenly decided to start flirting. She is not quite as excited lol.

[YOUTUBE]I42_sqI2jP4[/YOUTUBE]

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Got back from second progesterone test about an hour ago so results of those will be back tomorrow.

Tried for a breeding today but no luck, Hawkeye was more than ready and Lark would stand and flag when he was checking her out but the second he tried to mount she sat down. After about 4 times of this I called it, we will try again later today.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Late on this, but so excited for puppies! I love his look at :26 in the first video hehe and when he just looks at you in the second, he's got such an expressive face!

Fingers crossed for puppies. :)

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Well at the advice of one of my mentors, I didn't give it a good enough shot. So I took them out again, and success! We had a 20 minute tie!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Best of luck for successful breeding and I can't wait for the puppies to show. :D

Yet another litter with lines i like I'll have to just love from the internet.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
And as a note her pre-breeding weight was 38 pounds. If the breeding took it will be interesting to see how much she gains.

(as an aside, I really have to update my signature, she is 3 not 2! lol)

xpaeanx

I can't wait to see pictures of the cute little puppies! Good Luck with the breeding!

And it would be interesting to see how much weight she gains. Do they have an established average for that?

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
We had another tie today but this late in the game I doubt there is anything left to fertilize that hasn't already been fertilized but a little extra can't hurt.

Pregnant or not I'm not going to wait till the ultrasound to start making the pig rails for the whelping box. After all I will need them anyway since by the chance if she doesn't take this heat we would try again next heat.

Members online

No members online now.