Points of Reference for New Family Members, aka Family Jokes

Oh, and we love our Pit Bulls.

We DO discuss politics, religion and sex (sometimes all at the same time, but it must be conducted in an an appropriate manner, no name calling, profanity, pics, etc., and sometimes our teens are better at this than the adults).

Having some age on you doesn't get you a free pass as the font of all wisdom -- sometimes we all learn a lot from our younger members here.

Any thread may end in LOLCATS, especially politics, religion and sex threads.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Now I'm one of the forum jokes.

I posted a whole string of spamlinks for football jerseys and I thought I could get away with it, but NOOOOOO . . . seems I tripped off the Asshole Alarms, so here I am, no links, and my e-mail address hanging out here for everyone to see in case they want to sign me up for every kind of spam e-mail out there.

[email protected]

Guess I should have spammed somewhere else :eek:

LMFAO Renee. I love you even more than I thought.
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Now I'm one of the forum jokes.

I posted a whole string of spamlinks for football jerseys and I thought I could get away with it, but NOOOOOO . . . seems I tripped off the Asshole Alarms, so here I am, no links, and my e-mail address hanging out here for everyone to see in case they want to sign me up for every kind of spam e-mail out there.

[email protected]

Guess I should have spammed somewhere else :eek:
Ya know, you really should make the email addy clickable so the bots can catch it. :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Of course they never learn. It's not in their nature. Did you guys see all the spam last night? There were about a dozen threads.

Members online

No members online now.