Pictures of Piitie Pups in Need

soleil

These are 2 of the three PBX that need to get out of Ontairio. They don;t look it, but one of their parents is a PBT, and the shelter has said that if no rescues come forward- they will be put down... I posted about them in the 'Skicky' at the beginning of this forum...

Awww!...They are so cute! :)

But i have something to add, its not about the puppies but...

You know your signature?, you should change it because some ppl might be young on here, like me and thats really grose, like seriously, :rolleyes:

Thats disgusting, :rolleyes:

soleil

Sandy_Gurl24 said:
You know your signature?, you should change it because some ppl might be young on here, like me im 11 and thats really grose
Really- my 11 YO son found it quite amusing... And its supposed to make you react. I find that those people that react strongly to these slogans in a negative fashion- just need to be educated a bit. They allow a dialogue to open- and some learning to be done.
It's unfortunate that you're offended, but there are bigger things in life that need addressing.
Thanks for the input, though!

S.

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
I Think Your Slogan Is Great It Got Her To Read It And Shell Tell Other People :) Puppys Are Very Cute

What kind of people arbitrarily kill a creature "just because?" Every single person who has ever voted for or lobbied for Breed Specific Legislation should be required to hold one of these puppies before sending them to death!

Don't even get me started on which veins I REALLY think those needles belong in!

Members online