[[[pics]]] It's a hard life being Bodhi.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bless her soul.... (PS - I picked the green collar - just need to wait for it to be posted now!!!!!! Whooop!! I want the matching lead, but it's £25!!!!!! The collar is worth £25 too!!!! MEEP!!)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I hate the way the flash makes her look!!!! I can see right down her nose - she looks like a pig haha :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Holy crap, 49 bucks for a collar?!
But I won it - so it is free :D :D :D

I can't afford to buy the matching lead right now though - which is rubbish...

But my birthday is right around the corner, and that would do me a treat - I'll begin dropping hints ;)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'll have to make sure she isn't wearing it when we go swimming... or near mud... or perhaps even outside !!! hahahaaa - oh dear - I hope it washes.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ahh i hope you get it for your birthday and congrats on winning the colllar. Your pics look great! I am not a flash fan either so i don't use one. Can you try 800 sp film or are you shooting with a digi? YOUr sepia tint really sets off her coat and eyes!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
ahh i hope you get it for your birthday and congrats on winning the colllar. Your pics look great! I am not a flash fan either so i don't use one. Can you try 800 sp film or are you shooting with a digi? YOUr sepia tint really sets off her coat and eyes!

Digi - Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5.

I am teaching myself basically - all my shots are a learning curve and an experiment. Bodhi is my guinea pig, because she is an EXCELLENT model (she was lying down - I asked her too - she loves to pose). I don't have a manual (well - we will have somewhere, but where who knows), and I am gradually figuring out how to adjust settings.

At the mo I am working with shutter speed and aperture, figuring out which settings do what... My dad is a great photographer, but I like to figure stuff out myself... I do ask for the odd hint now and then, but I really enjoy just sitting there for awhile snapping away and seeing what happens!! It's theraputic.

Members online

No members online now.