New Tache Pics! - Great Pyrenees, Stacked and Head Shot!

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Polite critiques are welcome!

He just turned 5 a couple weeks ago so I took these new photos of him. His lines are very slow maturing and he is just starting to look his best! He probably won't even be fully matured til he is even ready for the veteran classes - but hey! Thats ok that means we're still gonna have a lot of fun in the ring together for years to come!

Sometimes in Pyrs dogs really show their age between 6-9, being their life expectancy is only 10 years. Tache's father still looks as young as him and he is 10! :)

Here are the pics:

- Melissa

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Yes I do lol. And thank you!

What sort of pics would you like? We have more at my website in my siggy. :)
I have videos as well and many others not on the site.

- MElissa

R

RedyreRottweilers

He is just beautiful. Gorgeous head and expression, very well proportioned, and a lovely typical outline.

Nice topline, correct croup and tailset. The rear is beautiful, and altho I could tell better if I got my hands on him, he looks to also have nice shoulder lay back and stands well over his front.

Got any movement shots?

And thanks for giving me something beautiful to look at this morning.

:D

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Thank you for your very kind critique!
*Blush* He is my foundation stud and comes from very old lines that are sought after now a days so it's been a privelage to own and know this boy he is my heart dog. :)

More pics:

R

RedyreRottweilers

He is very nice. The only place I would criticize him is he could use more body substance, but as you say, he will probably eventually mature into that.

What beautiful reach and drive with a level topline. :D Are you Specialing him?

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
I plan to start specialing him come November. :)

We also intend to take him up to Canada where he should do very well. His full sister just took a 4pnt Major (Over 11 other bitches) this past weekend there WB/BOW/BOS. And he is much nicer than her. So I am looking forward to it!

He needs more weight which is probably what you see. He likes to fast D:

- Melissa

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Thank you very much. I really appreciate you saying that.

A lot of Pyrs are losing that gorgeous almond eye and picking up a heavy newfie head D:!!!!

I am at work now so when I get another moment I'll post some more of him for ya if you like. :)

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Wow, thank you for such an awesome compliment! I don't really know what to say to something like that. *Blushes for Tache*

- Melissa

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Thank you both very much! Tache is gonna be a Daddy early next year. The bitch we are going to breed to him is in season now so her next season is his lucky time. It's going to be our first litter here at Abstrax so I am very excited.

We will also be getting our foundation bitch come this october prodiving the bitch bred has took and a good female pops up - we get POL.

- Melissa

Members online

No members online now.