• New Skin

Votes: 50 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeatyTreats

Administrator
Good Morning Everyone,

By now you all realize there is a new skin. I did this for two reason:
1. It will make it impossible for anyone to say they didn't notice a change.
2. To give everyone that chooses to a chance to vote.

This vote will last for 2 weeks as recommended by several members.

The choice is simple old skin or new skin. Ready, set, go!

MT

Giny

I should have waited a while before voting. It was first a shock when opened on the site this morning and didn't very much like it. But now that I've been on the site for a bit I'm kind of liking it.

I voted no, but now I wish I hadn't.

Dekka

Just try me..
The colour is ok.. not my fave. But I really preferred the width of the old one better. With the old one it would expand/contract to fit my window. As I often multi task while reading Chaz.. I really liked that.

I think I like it. :)

Hey, MT, I know on some forum programs, the user can select what skin they'd like to view the forum through via their user CP. Is that possible with this one? That way everyone could choose.

ACooper

The colour is ok.. not my fave. But I really preferred the width of the old one better. With the old one it would expand/contract to fit my window. As I often multi task while reading Chaz.. I really liked that.
Ditto this.

I like the new color, it's easy on the eyes :) I don't like the width thing though.........I have a 19 inch wide screen and this skin is sitting right in the center leaving about 3 inches of white on EACH SIDE! NO LIKEY!! LOL

I am going to refrain from voting for a few days though...........I am attempting to adjust to the change before I judge :D

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I think I like it. :)

Hey, MT, I know on some forum programs, the user can select what skin they'd like to view the forum through via their user CP. Is that possible with this one? That way everyone could choose.
Im going to say ditto to this...

I really dont have a preference, and Im not going to vote right away, because when you've seen the same skin for 3 yrs, it will take some getting used to ;) so Im going to give it a few days then vote...

but unlike Dekka and Coop, the width is the same for me...

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Hmmm... I wish I hadn't voted so quickly.

This one is cleaner to look at, easier on the eyes. SO my initial reaction was "yes, it's pretty!" lol

BUT, as I browse I'm not so sure... then again I'm not so good with change ;)

Dekka

Just try me..
but unlike Dekka and Coop, the width is the same for me...
But try widening or narrowing the window. The old skin would stretch or contract to fit (so if you had hi res big monitor you could have it big.. or you could make it fit in 4 inches and still read it)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
But try widening or narrowing the window. The old skin would stretch or contract to fit (so if you had hi res big monitor you could have it big.. or you could make it fit in 4 inches and still read it)
oh ok..I thought you meant in the regular window lol but when I make the window smaller like an IM window, I noticed that I do have to scroll to read, but I have no reason to make the window that small, so I never noticed with the old one lol... but when my window is normal sized, it still fits perfectly

Last edited:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Ditto this.

I like the new color, it's easy on the eyes :) I don't like the width thing though.........I have a 19 inch wide screen and this skin is sitting right in the center leaving about 3 inches of white on EACH SIDE! NO LIKEY!! LOL
I like it, and I'm fully agreeing with Coop here, but I still like the old one, too. The colors on this one are definitely nice, though. It's relaxing. Edit: Except for the green edit button. :eek::rofl1:

R

RedyreRottweilers

These puke colors are DISGUSTING!!!!!! REVOLTING!!!! As if there is not enough in my life to be pissed off over these days now THIS.

NASTY!!!!! DID NOT NEED ANY CHANGE!!!! PUT IT BACK NOW!!!!

R

RedyreRottweilers

This is a load of crap meatytreats. This skin SUCKS. Why flip **** on us with no notice? Nasty NASTY puke-ish colors. I cannot look at this nasty ****.

PUT IT BACK or at least for gods sake give US the choice what colors we want to see. Puking green is NOT IT.

:mad: :rolleyes: :nono: :thumbdown:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Whoa, change! XD

Actually, I'm indifferent. I wasn't ever crazy about the old colors. I like the colors here better. It looks a lot cleaner on my screen. The only annoying thing is the wide edges on the side and the fact it doesn't fit your screen, like others have said. Other than that, I don't mind it.

MeatyTreats

Administrator
This is a load of crap meatytreats. This skin SUCKS. Why flip **** on us with no notice? Nasty NASTY puke-ish colors. I cannot look at this nasty ****.

PUT IT BACK or at least for gods sake give US the choice what colors we want to see. Puking green is NOT IT.

:mad: :rolleyes: :nono: :thumbdown:
First off the only thing NASTY is your attitude. To be COMPLETELY honest, I dont know who and the hell you think you are! You don't DEMAND anything. PERIOD! EVER!

This site will stay like this for TWO WEEKS... If you don't like it, come back in two weeks!

R

RedyreRottweilers

well well well. It's easy to see where we fit in, ain't it.

First off the only thing NASTY is your attitude. To be COMPLETELY honest, I dont know who and the hell you think you are! You don't DEMAND anything. PERIOD! EVER!

This site will stay like this for TWO WEEKS... If you don't like it, come back in two weeks!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
It will take some getting use to, but i imagine that would be for anything that looks different from what we are use to. I don't mind it one way or the other. I liked the old one, but given time i will like this one too.:)

Trying to figure out how to make the screen fit..goes back to read again.
I voted for the old but now i am not so sure either. Maybe you should poll again one week:D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.