New Puppy!

Ash47

Taco Dog
So, after Roxy passed, I didn't think I would want another for awhile. I felt like I would be cheating on her. But then, some family friends call and ask if I want a puppy they thought they could handle with a 2 month old baby, a Chihuahua, and two huge dogs they found straying around 3 or 4 months ago. They got it from her brother. I don't know if he bred them on purpose or not. They got her free and so did I.
Anyway, I was iffy but thought I would give it a trial run. What the heck? Maybe Roxy was sending her to me. She is half Chi and half Doxie. I already got her first shots and we are working on housetraining, leash training, manners, etc, etc, etc... Whew! I forgot how it felt to have a puppy!

Her name is Truity Leigh (Trudy Lee.) You know me and having those middle names for my babies. LOL Oh yea, and I have pics! Her color has changed a bit since these pics. She is now more silvery than brownie blonde. And she is getting the eyebrow dots and light brown around her mouth like Roxy had. I know the quality sucks, but enjoy!

Chi Face

Doxie Body

Harley's Desperate Attempt to Play With the RatDog

Harley's Desperate Attempt to Get Me to Put Truity Down

ACooper

Very cute indeed!

How long did your friend try to keep her before she gave up?
(just wondering because Truity looks so young)

Aquavibe

what a cute little puppy :) Take care of her. PS: [Truity Leigh - that's pretty complicated her name]

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Roxy is wagging her little rump off in heaven you know she is. Life is just to short to go a day without love. Congrats Ash i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

*Amy*

Congratulations on your new pup! She's adorable and I love the name you gave her.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Thanks everyone! She is actually only 9weeks old. I know... young. They only had her a couple weeks before they gave up. I knew when they got her that they were piling their plate too high. But, I digress.
They had to bottle feed her when they got her... which I wonder why since her brother had the mom... I think. But, these are the kind of people you can neither teach anything to nor can you tell that they did wrong. I used the term "family friend" loosely.
Anyway, she is here to stay. She is doing really well on her potty training. Has learned the sit command. I already can't wait to get her spayed... Hopefully it will settle her a bit! LOL

Members online

No members online now.