Michigan/Indiana/Illinois/Minnesota(?)/Ohio(?) Christmas Meetup?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
The same location is good for hiking as well. I've been there twice.
Okay cool. I'm good with whatever so if that works for everyone lets plan on it!

I'm open for pretty much the next two weeks. What does everybody's schedule look like?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm off work the 20th through the 2nd, but Mike will be home, so...yah. If it happens during that time, we may or may not come. All depends on if we feel like staying in or going out and doing things.

And I'm not free until probably after Christmas.

meepitsmeagan

I'm free Friday the 20th, Sunday the 22nd, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. I can't tell you beyond that.
I'm free Christmas Eve, but we normally have a get together in the evening so if we could do something late morning/early afternoon that would be great. Otherwise we can wait until the week of New Years once we get Amber's schedule for that week.

I'm free Christmas Eve, but we normally have a get together in the evening so if we could do something late morning/early afternoon that would be great. Otherwise we can wait until the week of New Years once we get Amber's schedule for that week.
It really sucks getting my schedules only a week at a time. I'm good waiting until after Christmas. Pick a day and I'll request it off.

iriskai

This is mostly unrelated, no extra vacation time through this year, but I'll be in Indy February 8th and 9th for shows if anyone's around!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
This for me, too, if I'm able to come. The 2nd won't work, as that is the day Mike is leaving again, and I'm going to spend the afternoon wallowing in self pity while drinking and playing Assassin's Creed.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
if its in a park in the middle of winter, im gonna have to bow out. i have literally no clothes suitable for extended periods of time in a michigan winter and standing around freezing my legs off doesnt sound fun :c

Looks like I can't request those days off because they were already claimed. There are too many people vacationing this time of year. But I put it out there so she might feel generous and let me have one of them. I will just have to wait and see.

Gypsydals

I won't be able to attend as I already am making a mini road trip soon. And I do not like driving on winter roads. So one mini road trip a winter is enough for me. Maybe next year I can attend.

meepitsmeagan

Do we just want to hold off and all plan on going to the Megahuge Midwest Chazzer meet?

I could probably still swing coming down, but that's a long drive for just a few of us. Also, things aren't moving along as quickly as I'd hoped with our move and we HAVE to be in and settled before the next semester starts.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Do we just want to hold off and all plan on going to the Megahuge Midwest Chazzer meet?

I could probably still swing coming down, but that's a long drive for just a few of us. Also, things aren't moving along as quickly as I'd hoped with our move and we HAVE to be in and settled before the next semester starts.
where/when is this megahuge one?

I gotta talk to Ashely and figure out when we're going to do it. I think we were planning a littler earlier than last year because everything is really grown over in July.

AND YES YOU NEED TO COME!!!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Next year if I'm moved into the house I could potentially host a holiday meetup. My house is small but my yard is big, and also, it's separated into a small front part and the larger rear part so we could do a small dog/big dog thing if we wanted to. There would be a house right there to go into to warm up/pee/et cetera. We have a Red Roof and a La Quinta both here if people wanted to come and stay in a hotel.

If you drew lines connecting St. Louis, Chicago, and Indianapolis, the intersection of all three points would be my city.

Members online

No members online now.