Martin Richling Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchie

Bwahahahaha !!!
he he ... flamed and trolled ... all in the same day no less. It's funny all around because everybody gets so caught up in it and they don't realize that they are playing into each other's hands ... =)

M

Martin Richling

Hey Dutchie...I did not realize exactly how well educated you were and you explain yourself very well...

Dekka

Just try me..
he he ... flamed and trolled ... all in the same day no less. It's funny all around because everybody gets so caught up in it and they don't realize that they are playing into each other's hands ... =)
Oh if you are on this forum for any length of time..You will see I LOVE trolls...so much fun..

And thank you MR this has been as much fun as any trashy reality TV show only with an interactive component..... But real life calls.

M

Martin Richling

"Oh where, oh where has my little swilson gone...Oh where, oh where can she beeeee? Oh where, oh where has my little swilson gone. I think she has gone to peeeeee." he he he
It will be GREAT in court with her!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I'm still here I think I understand your answer now. I am not confident in agreeing or arguing with you because I don't have enough information. I hope you send me your book so I know what I'm talking about.

M

Martin Richling

Oh....I am sure that identity thieves can get a lot from your first name??!!
What a dorky comment.

Dutchie

Bwahahahaha !!!
Some folks love the conflict I suppose, but deep down, everybody just wants to be the one that's the loudest and that one that's always right. It truly makes for an interesting world. I think EVERYONE is guilty of that here.

Cheetah

Fluffy Corgi Addict
Oh....I am sure that identity thieves can get a lot from your first name??!!
What a dorky comment.
Wow... I wasn't even rude to you in my reply and you were rude back. How mature.

Last night I got on Yahoo and looked up Mr. Richling and I ran across this article. I think this articles explains a lot about Richling which I'm sure has to roll over into his way of thinking. I guess this explains why he is no long a K9 officer !! The people at the Humane Society had told me about this.

Former cop gets 57 months

Date: 6/20/1997; Publication: Chicago Sun-Times; Author: MICHAEL GILLIS

A former Melrose Park police officer who was convicted of extortion was sentenced Thursday to 57 months in prison by a federal judge who called the man and his partner "a two-man crime wave under color of law."

Former cop Martin Richling and his partner, Nick Filskov, were convicted in November of shaking down three people for bribes in exchange for dropping charges or helping loved ones avoid prosecution. Filskov is to be sentenced this month.

U.S. District Judge Blanche Manning said she gave Richling the maximum sentence because he violated the public trust. She also fined Richling $5,000. The officers were convicted of extorting $1,700 in 1994 from Darla Taglia of Melrose Park to help her son avoid burglary charges. Her son never was a burglary suspect. The men also were convicted of demanding $2,000 in 1994 from Randolfo Santos, also of Melrose Park, after he was in a hit-and-run accident. And Filskov was convicted of threatening to bring false drug charges against Roger Williams of Roselle in 1996 unless he gave Filskov about $70.
Copyright 1997 Chicago Sun-Times
Do you have a legit link to this article? Without a link to the source, it means nothing/isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online