Martin Richling Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Martin Richling

Like there ain't other people named Martin Richling?? UUuuhh duuhh??
I love it...You guys should all be detectives.

M

Martin Richling

Nest time swilson...compare social security numbers and that way you can avoid a libel lawsuit.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I did email you, requesting a copy of your book, but I would like to know how you would approach my coonhound, here on line, so the people here can see your response.

M

Martin Richling

Cause it is going to be fun when I do get you for libel as my investiagtors are looking up yout ip address as we speak. I will love to see you in court!!
he he he

Dekka

Just try me..
all of us..I am asking YOU, other people are asking YOU..but you seem to be hiding things. While I AM in school for Forensics right now, I have no interest in being a detective. That is why we are trying to get the information from the source. But when the person with the vested interest in being honest, isn't. You have to admit it looks bad.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Could everyone stop arguing and stick to the dog training questions please. I thought that's what this thread was for.

Labra

Could everyone stop arguing and stick to the dog training questions please. I thought that's what this thread was for
You really don't want dog training advice from this loon.

Dekka

Just try me..
That is what I am trying to get him to do..Otch asked a few really good questions.... I even posted the post # as he wasnt willing to look at what people have asked him.

M

Martin Richling

Listen kiddies...the libel that is being spread about me is very serious and is also jurisdictionally a federal case because of the use of the internet.
Now......I am been libelled by swilson and I prove that in court. Does any other persons here want to stick to dogs or should we attack each other personally? It was cool how I led swolson to actually post that article about another Martin Richling in a city of over 7 million people, eh? She fell right into my trap. I love it!!

M

Martin Richling

Hello kiddies...you still there??? Or has the libel cat got your tongue? Did you think all along that you were dealing with some idiot?

H

HandyMac

I have a question. You say a dog who bites for no reason should be physically corrected. I have yet to see a dog---who is healthy----bite for no reason. Dogs instinct is to bite for survival--to feed---or in defense. That defense can be from aggression or fear.

So, when a dog bites, there is a reason. What is your rational for saying 'No reason?'

Dekka

Just try me..
For you to answer some questions that were asked previously..I did even post the #s for you so you wouldn't have to 'wade through the trash'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online