Love our Labs

LabBreeder said:
i thought i was done with allykat. she sent a nice little pm stating that she'd overreacted. apparently that was a lie.
you all can do whatever you want. i've already said i'm tired of arguing about this. allykat...do whatever you want, but you don't need to put others down about what they may (or may not) do when you yourself do things that are not liked. if you can't have a constructive opinion, then keep it to yourself.
as for mr/mrs. don't tattle on your first thread...whatever man. you say that now, but if it was you getting jumped on every few minutes i'm sure you'd get tired of it too.
You wanna see a flame fest find my thread tittled "Wolves".

L

LabBreeder

LOL at blue...i can just imagine!

thank you tucker...they are my babies!
your pup is cute as well. kinda has a burmese mountain dog look to him...just smaller. :)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LabBreeder - go to www.photobucket.com
Open an account.. upload pictures then come back here.. clikc on the little button above the this text box that looks like two mountains and a sun in yellow, click on it and then copy and paste the URL link into it.

That is how you post pics on this forum :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Definitely, your Labbies are beautiful! Again, I'm glad you are keeping an open mind.

(referring to Allykat's post)... I totally disagree with 'talking crap' and whoever wants to 'talk crap' can/should do so. That kind of idea really should not be promoted, or encouraged, at all! :( Opinions can be given without completely bashing, I think that's part of being mature.

L

LabBreeder

IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/LabBreeder7579/dlrtira5.jpg[/IMG]

Hope this works! If so, this is Black Tear of Cheyene (Tira).

L

LabBreeder

thank you very much tucker. :)
sorry it took so many blank posts to get it to work, but i have figured it out now.

this is Tira with Georgia (jack russel/chihuahua mix) We had to give her to a good home in order to get Gunner. Only 2 pets allowed... :( She had indoor potty issues sometimes (poo/pee on loveseat) but she was a good pup. I'm just glad she's in a good home. She's got 3 boyfriends, a heated/cooled doggie house, always with another dog and doesn't have to worry about pottying on furniture now. They have our number if anything goes wrong they can bring her back. We sold her for $80 because we included the kennel, toys, food, bowls, leash and updated vet records with her. I wanted to make sure she had things she knew she could count on in a new place. I originally got her as a companion when me and my hubby had a 2 week seperation (we still got together on weekends) thanks to the people we were living with butting into our business...but that's in the past. I miss her, but I'm glad we have Tira and Gunner and that she's got a good home.

L

LabBreeder

told ya he was gonna be a big boy! and he's not even near being overweight. he's just big like his dad, mom and older siblings.

Members online

No members online now.