JFrick!!!!!

JFrick

4 of them still needs homes.....I'll go through my pics and post the ones that have not been picked already...
The brown and white one that your interested in is a female...The other 3 that need homes are all males...

JFrick

Okay, this is all I have here on my computer at work....I have better pics at home which I will bring tomorrow and post....

In the first pic, the 2 brown ones that are laying down still need homes. The one laying down on the left is "Phantom", and the other is "Max"...The brown one that is sitting looking at the camera is "Pineapple", he's the one I'm keeping. Still trying to come up with his official name though...

Both in the 2nd picture need homes (not Khaki, my Aussie, haha) She loves to play with the pups by the way, and she is extremely gentle with them...I call the black one "Breaker", and the brown one is the girl you like, I call her "Bandit"..She had a black mask across her face for the first 2 or 3 weeks after they were born, hence the name Bandit...It slowly disappeared over a couple of weeks though....

bubbatd

Baxter . is Bandit the one you want ??? How about a picture of her JF !! Of her face ......... I think she's the one I thought pretty special !

bubbatd

Yup !!! That's the one !!! I loved her blaze.... perfectly placed Y !!! Too cute !

JFrick

Nope, Bandit is still with me.....

Update:
3 pups went to their homes this past weekend. A cousin of mine got 2 of them and my Mom adopted one. I've decided to keep 2, so that leaves 3 that are still in need of homes....

Members online

No members online now.