JFrick!!!!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
What a beautiful batch of puppies! Yup, I think I can definitely see some Archie in them.

JFrick

I can't wait to see what they look like fully grown....I think there will be a lot of size differences between the pups....

Plushie

Husky Mom
*gasp* So... Cute... Must... Have... T.T I want them. Especially the little black one with the dot on his head between the patches on his ears and eyes.

Their daddy reminds me of a Saint Bernard Border Collie for some reason. I dunno.

Any updates? They're so cute. :)

JFrick

Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to post an update....All of the pups are doing great, their individual personalities are really starting to show. I still have all 8 of them although 2 are being picked up tonight....Still have to find homes for 4 of them, which is gonna be even harder now considering they just turned 9 weeks old.

Here's some recent pics.......

JFrick

*gasp* So... Cute... Must... Have... T.T I want them. Especially the little black one with the dot on his head between the patches on his ears and eyes.

Their daddy reminds me of a Saint Bernard Border Collie for some reason. I dunno.

Any updates? They're so cute. :)
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw him was that he looks like a St. Bernard / Border Collie mix......Others have said the same thing......

JFrick

OH, and I took these pics shortly before trimming their toe nails..they are too long in the pics....

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Oh wow! they are all soo adorable!! hehe

Any recent pics of them again :)

it looks like its puppy nail trim time too!! hehe Your lucky they have all white nails! makes it soo much easier!

Members online

No members online now.