Introducing my first foster

Adrienne

So since I have volunteered so much lately I didn't have to go through any of the normal 'screening' process for fostering so I was able to take home 'Tux' today to foster him! He will go back the the shelter while I am there volunteering which is about five days a week for about three hours a day so he will still get a lot of public exposure. He sure is getting a lot of stimulation here with my two dogs, two cats, three kids, etc. He plays for about ten minutes then crashes for two hours, it's great:lol-sign:

He looks so worried in this one. I love his wrinkles!

Taking one of the two hour snoozes

Still snoozing

Waking up to eat. Chloe is infatuated and calls him her puppy. She didn't want Layla to get near the puppy and kept saying 'no layla'. She is taking this fostering business very seriously. Here she is monitoring his food intake:rofl1:

milos_mommy

What a FACE! What do you think he is? Bloodhound X lab? I have no idea, just from the first picture. Chloe is too cute with him.

Adrienne

Thanks guys, he is such a cutie. Had a great night too! He was brought in as a lab/red-coon hound mix so Milo you are right on!

Amanda885

congrats on your first foster! that is so wonderful you are doing that! :)
he is adorable!!

Agree with what others said .... WHAT a face!!

He is just so freakin' cute ... will no doubt generate a lot of interest and get his forever home soon. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Nah, I can't have a second dog. And the truth is I only want puppies for 20 minutes or so, and then I want to give them back to their owners. :rofl1: I'm sooo not a puppy person.

Adrienne

That's why I'm so digging the fostering thing. He will be gone in no time and I got my puppy fix. Again reminding me why I don't really need a new puppy.:rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.