how much money would you offar for my dog?

A

agilitygirl121

how much money would you offar for my dog???????

here are some pics of him-

please tell me how much money you would offar for him?

A

Angel Chicken

Personally, I wouldn't offer anything.

Not saying I don't like your dog, because I really do. He is a doll. But he is your dog, and I wouldn't even consider naming a price for him.

Dekka

Just try me..
Well that depends, how old is he, what has he done. Probably nothing as I can get one from a rescue (and thus give money to people who pull dogs from kill shelters and pay vet bills on abused animals etc)

A

agilitygirl121

Well that depends, how old is he, what has he done. Probably nothing as I can get one from a rescue (and thus give money to people who pull dogs from kill shelters and pay vet bills on abused animals etc)
WELL HE IS LEARNING, the basics, and some agility, also he is great with kids,loves to cuddle with you to!:D

Dekka

Just try me..
Ok so maybe 50-75$ If he is under 16 months. Really no more than that, or I would rescue, or buy a pup.

Dekka

Just try me..
Thats fine if you pay that much..but you asked what the market is for him now. There are loads of really cute dogs in shelters and rescues. And yes even nice ones. (A friend pulled a JRT pup of 4 months for me from the local shelter..just a gorgeous dog. She has gone on to win all sorts of racing events. Even at the Canadian Nationals) I asked the owners to make a donation of at least $50 to the JRTRO (JRT rescue) even though she didn't officially go through the rescue.

Pups are worth a lot because they are as close to a blank slate as you can get. Also if you paid more that 1500 you got ripped off. You can buy really good quality breeding stock for that price. What kennel did you get him from. IF his parents did things, like were top conformation, obedience, or agility competitors he might be worth 100-150 dollars.

But really the only people who would pay you any money for your dog are the sorts of people who buy dogs off the internet.

Cheetah

Fluffy Corgi Addict
I only paid $600 for Shippo, and only $68 for Eevee lol...

Does your dog's parents have titles and health testing for him to have been so expensive? >o_O;<

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
My handsome, young, purebred dogs were both free. One was 9 months, one was 11 months. There isn't much of a market for adult dogs that aren't for breeding or specific jobs like showing or hunting.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
This is a very strange topic. Just enjoy your dog and don't try to put a monetary value on him, OK? He's a real cutie and looks smart too. Just enjoy him!

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
hes a westie right?

hes adorable but not realy breed standard....round here in CT where prices are ridiculous for everything, i could get a pet quality westie PUP for about $500.
if you paid in the thousands for him i hope to god hes made of solid gold or something...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
when i bought him i believe the $ was in the thousands
the price was probaly around there [$600]
I guess I really don't understand this thread - are you attempting to get someone to say some astronomical figure, are you really trying to sell your dog, or...? I know you said you're just wondering, but there has to be some sort of motivation behind that.

I've got three dogs, not one of them was less than $500. If someone walked up to me on the street and offered me $1,000,000 for any one of them, I would say No. There is not a price on their heads, they are my dogs and I would never sell them.

Members online

No members online now.