how much money would you offar for my dog?

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Anyway, sounds like you might just have the dog I'm looking for. I'm willing to pay 5 million dollars, as long as she is not a slut or a squirrel chaser.
Oh noooooooo! She's a saint! Why...why....she wants to join a nunnery! Yeah that's it. A nunnery! And...and...she LOVES squirrels. Why she SLEEPS with them.

...eyes darting...

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I think if we look at it from a kid's point of view, the OP was just looking for use to fawn over her doggie and tell her how gorgeous/cute he/she is and therefore we would pay big bucks for the dog, which I wouldn't, since Yorkies don't entice me at all.

For Sale: Slightly used Collie. Requires own private entrance and room, 50 inch TV tuned to AP, ducks that squeak, premium food and raw meaty bones. Prefers to be worshipped by you. Can sulk and moan and groan if this does not happen. Comes with two free coat blowings a year from which you are free to knit a sweater.
I definitely think that this was the OP's motive... they wanted everyone to gush over their dog and have them say they'd pay millions just to spend a day in its company.

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Oh noooooooo! She's a saint! Why...why....she wants to join a nunnery! Yeah that's it. A nunnery! And...and...she LOVES squirrels. Why she SLEEPS with them.

...eyes darting...

Great! I'll just need that in writing. I'll prepare the paperwork here at my office.......

BostonBanker

I think ToscasMom deserves a special award. Every time I start reading a thread and think, "crap, this is going to go downhill fast", you seem to show up on page two or three and pull things off-topic and keep them light.

Where were you during that Q & A thread when we needed you??

Like under the chazhound age little from her last thread on training dogs, and it's showing daily..
I'd been wondering about that.

noludoru

Bored Now.
ZOMG!!!

I would pay like $10000000000000000000000000 x 17 for him!!!

Why do you want to know how much someone would give you for your dog? Dogs don't really have a "value." You really can't put a value on a life.
You are worth your weight in gold.

I, however, am betting the OP is younger than 11. At 11 I could spell much better than that. My handwriting, on the other hand, was and still is rather pathetic..

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
*whisper* Orrrrr...the OP is 30-something pretending to be 11...

*dummdidummdumm*

Either way..

:popcorn:

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I think ToscasMom deserves a special award. Every time I start reading a thread and think, "crap, this is going to go downhill fast", you seem to show up on page two or three and pull things off-topic and keep them light.
Dang, I am undone!
Where were you during that Q & A thread when we needed you??
I was eating lactose-free cheese doodles behind the barn.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
For those of you who said "because she wants t ogoosh over her dog" I am not trying to be nasty here - but with Zoey every day I go "Zozo, I'd pay a gazilliontrillionfillionbillion dollars just to lick your paw!!" LOL, I really dont see the sense in this thread. A/ it shouldnt matter about the dogs $ value, and if shes thinking of selling, she should just come out and say it... That way everyone would know hwy they are bashing her. B/ That dog is too cute to put a value on!

Hehe, Sorry if I can't spell, but I must tell you, I am 15, and CAN NOT SPELL FOR CRAP...
Im just not that smrt... wait..... Smart! :p

GipsyQueen

Ok I feel the need to defend. She's young! I used to love having people gush over Gipsy at that age ( if that is what she was intending us to do) I don't remember anything that asks if you're 13 or older when joining... i think! Ohh well personally, I wouldn't pay much for her, I mean I'm sure shes a very very sweet dog, but not my type at all :)

Nooowww we should talk about Tosca! :D Hehe ( I would just steal her)

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Be careful Jessie. I had beer go up my nose on Friday night. Surprisingly that was the first time that's ever happened to me. It still hurt on Sunday!!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Be careful Jessie. I had beer go up my nose on Friday night. Surprisingly that was the first time that's ever happened to me. It still hurt on Sunday!!!
I had sinus surgery 2 years ago, and ever since then it's really easy for things to get lodged in my sinuses. It's gross but true... I have to be really careful about laughing now while eating or drinking.

Members online

No members online now.